ARRAY(0xa8094f84)

Profile for Mrs. Kathleen Swan > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Kathleen Swan

Mrs. Kathleen Swan "Kath" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
A Collection
A Collection
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth buying!, 14 April 2014
This review is from: A Collection (Audio CD)
First CD we have bought by Josh Groban and we are really impressed. great voice and liked all the tracks

Message in a Bottle: Original Soundtrack [SOUNDTRACK]
Message in a Bottle: Original Soundtrack [SOUNDTRACK]
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent soundtrack, 14 April 2014
all the tracks are great on this CD, would recommend it. Great to listen to in the car - or anywhere!

Feels Like Home
Feels Like Home
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great singer, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Feels Like Home (Audio CD)
Bought this after hearing her latest single Easy - love that song! So glad we did as the other tracks are good too.

Sunshine On Leith
Sunshine On Leith
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, recommend this, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Sunshine On Leith (Audio CD)
Ordered after we recently watched the film - excellent film and excellent CD. Film reminded us of how much we like the Proclaimers' music so we ordered the CD, so pleased that we did!

Beginners Cookbook (Usborne Cookbooks)
Beginners Cookbook (Usborne Cookbooks)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners, 4 Nov 2013
bought this book for my son and then bought for my husband! he's really enjoying it. the instructions are very simple and the results are great. very good introduction to cooking. And it's great having the comb binding, the book stays open easily

American Assassin
American Assassin
by Vince Flynn
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: American Assassin (Paperback)
Presently waiting for the new Jack Reacher novel in paperback but thought I'd try this. Really enjoyed it and now reading his novels in chronological order. As good as Jack Reacher books for sure - very pleased I picked this book up in the supermarket!

Organic moringa leaf tea / 50 caffeine free unbleached tea bags
Organic moringa leaf tea / 50 caffeine free unbleached tea bags

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us I'm afraid, 4 Nov 2013
We have had a couple of boxes of this 'miracle tea' and neither of us have felt any benefit. Reverting to Green Tea now

Organic Moringa leaf tea 20 bags
Organic Moringa leaf tea 20 bags
Offered by Revolution Foods
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Organic Moringa leaf tea 20 bags
We've been drinking this tea for around one month now. Haven't noticed any significant changes in our health yet, although we only have one cup per day, first thing in the morning. Have got used to the taste though, reminds me of green tea, and it's fine first thing in the morning.

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life
Price: 0.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, not impressed, 11 April 2013
I read this book after reading the reviews about it but it didn't do anything for me. I disliked the main character, found Olivia completedly self absorbed and selfish so couldn't warm to her at all. Couldn't wait to finish the last third of the book as I was bored with it. I read 'Missing you' which was not too bad but I certainly won't be reading any more by this author

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Michael Mosley
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 4 April 2013
Really pleased I read this book. I first tried the 5:2 diet after watching the Horizon programme last year but I learned more reading this book. It's not a long read, read it very quickly, and would advise anyone thinking about trying the 5:2 fasting to read it. My husband and I both fast 2 days a week now and definitely feel better for it!

Page: 1 | 2