Profile for Clare, Northern Ireland > Reviews

Content by Clare, Northe...

Clare, Northern Ireland

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Milk Frother Machine - Latte Milk Frother Jug - Perfect for Latte, Mocco & Cappuccino.
Offered by BCD Commercial Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Milk Frother!, 19 April 2015
Have had my machine several months now and am absolutely delighted with it. Its so quick to heat and froth the milk. Simple to pour out and extremely easy to clean. I absolutely love it, and never use the steam frother on my coffee machine now. A very well made milk frother and thoroughily recommended. You will not be disappointed with this useful piece of kit!

Beautiful Designs with SuperDuos and Twin Beads
Beautiful Designs with SuperDuos and Twin Beads
by Carolyn Cave

5.0 out of 5 stars I love beading with duo beads and this book is full ..., 19 April 2015
I love beading with duo beads and this book is full of inspirational ideas. Beautifully illustrated and easy to follow designs. Well recommended to any avid beaders!

Make it Ahead!: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
Make it Ahead!: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
by Ina Garten

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Cookbook from Ina Garten!, 19 April 2015
A lovely easy to follow cookbook with superb illustrations. I love Ina Garten recipes, and regularly watch her tv programmes. Some very good idea for Make Ahead meals. I would recommend this book to her followers!

Rejuvenate Floor Restorer & Cabinet Restorer & Microfibre Cloth and Mop cover - Combo Offer
Offered by Homgar

5.0 out of 5 stars Rejuvinate Floor Restorer and Cabinet Restorer - A FABULOUS PRODUCT - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!, 19 April 2015
This really is a FABULOUS product! My kitchen formica worktops have had 15 years of hard use and were all looking very tired and looked absolutely worn out. Rejuvinate cabinet restorer has brought al the worktops up like new. I am absolutely delighted with this product and can heartily recommend it. Its had rave reviews, and I am not surprised. It has far exceeded my expectations, and what's more it repels liquids once applied. I have no hesitation whatsoever in highly recommending this product! Thanks for my new looking worktops!

Android Phones For Dummies
Android Phones For Dummies
by Dan Gookin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sept. 2014
A wonderfully easy book to understand, especially for a pensioner like myself!

Kipling Women's Joanne S Handbag Gentle Stone K24490806
Kipling Women's Joanne S Handbag Gentle Stone K24490806

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality and Very Practical Kipling Bag, 25 Sept. 2014
A really well made bag. I love the design and the finish. Have had several Kipling bags before and what I like about them is that they weight practically nothing at all. They are very smart. Doesn't matter if they get wet because the rain does not mark them, and they are so practical. A worthwhile investment. I have had Kipling bags for the last 20 years and they never seem to wear out! Would recommend them to anyone!

Disney Princesses Kids Bedside Alarm Clock 53158C
Disney Princesses Kids Bedside Alarm Clock 53158C
Offered by Bargain.Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift for a little girl, 25 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves it and it keeps perfect time.

Severin 700 ml 500 Watts Induction Electric Milk Frother with Variable Temperature Control, White

5.0 out of 5 stars If you Want the Best Milk Frother - Then This Is It!, 25 Sept. 2014
Have had all sorts of milk frothers in the past, from the Nespresso to stove top hand pump ones, and this is an absolutely superb little machine. d skimmed milk works the best. It works in next to no time and beeps when frothed! Its so easy to clean, just a rinse under the tap and its sparkling. No need to use any type of non scratching pad, the milk residue just seems to disappear. I absolutely love the machine. Well worth the money and extremely easy to use and pour out the milk. Don't bother with any other type of frother, just go for the best which in my opinion is this one! Clare

Yonanas Frozen Dessert Maker
Yonanas Frozen Dessert Maker
Offered by GrannysGoods

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of time and money, 6 Aug. 2014
A complete waste of time and money. This machine arrived from a shopping channel three days ago. It was returned yesterday.
First of all it will not function as demonstrated. It grates bananas which were straight from the freezer, so one has to defrost them slightly.. Secondly the frozen banana that did come out tasted very bitter, I then tried using strawberries as per the recipe, and again this tasted horrible. I found when taking the machine apart that large amounts of fruit were left in the machine after use.
I thought the machine was cheaply made and not worth the £29.99 which I paid - plus the postage.
Without a doubt this is the worst piece of kitchen I have ever bought and I definitely would not recommend it to anyone. Dreadful!

Easy Crystal Stitching, Sophisticated Jewelry
Easy Crystal Stitching, Sophisticated Jewelry
by Nikia Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspirational beading book!, 6 Aug. 2014
This is a lovely book, full of inspirational ideas with full instructions, and I have found it very useful. The novice or experienced beader would find this book a very useful reference book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4