Profile for SarahWin > Reviews

SarahWin (Suffolk)

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 11 Jun 2013
Having read the first two, you cannot miss out on the finale. Not my usual type of reading but have to say once I started I couldn't stop.

Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 11 Jun 2013
Once reading the first, I could not not read the other 2. You long to see/read how things turn out.

Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but couldn't put it down., 11 Jun 2013
Finally thought I'd see what the hype was about. A great read, couldn't put it down, brilliant read but not for the faint hearted.

Clevamama Baby Bath Toys and Tidy Bag
Clevamama Baby Bath Toys and Tidy Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars In the bath, 11 Jun 2013
Great bath toy, colourful and fun, sticking them and pulling off the bath. Mummy sticking and my little one pulling :) often a race to stick them up again.

Bath Time Play Set Storage Net Tidy Bag Fishing Game Squrter Rubber Duck Toy
Bath Time Play Set Storage Net Tidy Bag Fishing Game Squrter Rubber Duck Toy
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Bath toys, 11 Jun 2013
Got it as a present for my niece, as far as I know she's having good fun with it. Worth a try.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant first tea set, 11 Jun 2013
Got it for my daughter's first birthday, it's great fun, sound effects for pouring and teaches manners, brilliant! Fun for all.

365 Things to Make and Do (Usborne Activities)
365 Things to Make and Do (Usborne Activities)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Best craft resources for children no matter how big or small, 26 Jun 2011
This is the best set of craft resources I've found, great whether it's for your own children or for working with children. Reasonable price, things you need for making things are simple and low in cost and if you're like me you can adapt the materials to make it a little bit different. Great for building children's self esteem; encouraging them to make something and seeing the amazing end result, that they made!
I use it in school at least once a week and before this I used things for boys to make and do Things for Boys to Make and Do (Usborne Activities) until I gave it to my nephew for his 8th birthday and he loved it, not sure if he's made anything yet but he looked genuinely pleased. So buy anything in this range of books and you'll have guaranteed satisfaction. Ps. it's even more fun to makr something with them too!

The Little Book of Jokes for Kids of All Ages
The Little Book of Jokes for Kids of All Ages
by Martin Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for school - working with children :-), 26 Jun 2011
I work as a teaching assistant and use it to stat the day with a laugh with the children and colleagues at school. You just have to pick and choose the jokes according to the kids. It's a handy little book and great that it's pocket size.

TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed., 30 Sep 2010
Initially it worked well, but for some reason or other it kept crashing my desktop computer. It may have been due to other factors to do with my desktop as well, but it was definately a cause of crashing it on a number of occasions and I have stopped using it.