Profile for Mr. R. Smith > Reviews

Ron Thompson LUX 3 Rod Pod - 44183
Ron Thompson LUX 3 Rod Pod - 44183
Offered by Maddog-Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little pod for the money, 27 July 2016
Nice pod for the money. Purchased for my daughter and should serve her well. Seems pretty stable, only thing I don't like are the gold coloured collars but I guess we'll get used to them! I swapped the legs around to give shorter goalposts as the rods were sitting too high and it's now fine, rods are nice and low and stable, out of the wind. The only other thing to comment on are the fact that the buzzbars are both the same width, I prefer the rear one slightly narrower so that you can splay the rods a little but for the price it's all good.

2PCS Walkie Talkies Proster 2 Way Radio 3KM Long Range Walky Talky 8 Channels for Supermarkets Shopping Centres Festivals (1 Pair)
Offered by PROSTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little handsets...., 17 July 2016
Really good little walkie talkies with a very good range. But be warned, the batteries run down very quickly if the units are left switched on. Brand new set in both lasted about 7 or 8 days. Note to self.... remember to switch off at night!!

Carp Fishing Tackle Rod Holdall Bag For 3 Made Up & 3 Unmade Rods & Reels
Carp Fishing Tackle Rod Holdall Bag For 3 Made Up & 3 Unmade Rods & Reels
Offered by WorldofTackle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holdall, great price. Recommended, 10 Jun. 2016
Great holdall for the money.
Mice had eaten through my previous Fox holdall, and I wanted something reasonably cheap to replace it.
I don't go fishing as much as I used to, so didn't want to spend a fortune.
I read the good reviews on this one, and having some other NGT stuff that has not let me down went ahead and ordered.
Couldn't be happier. Takes my three made up rods easily, loads of room. Also the pocket on the outside is plenty long and wide enough to take my tripod. Feels very well made, good material, and as long as the mice don't get near this one should last a long, long time. Highly recommended if you don't want to spend an absolute fortune on a holdall.

Ridge Monkey NEW Bivvy Lite Duo IR
Ridge Monkey NEW Bivvy Lite Duo IR
Offered by FISHTEC

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I manage without one???, 3 Jun. 2016
Does what it says on the tin. Very strong magnet so no problems attaching to the top of the bivvy. Throws out a decent amount of light and the remote certainly makes life a little easier! Would recommend.

Korda Mini Rigsafe Combi KBOX4
Korda Mini Rigsafe Combi KBOX4
Offered by Fishing Tackle and Bait

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to the tackle bag., 3 Jun. 2016
Great little rig holder. Feels very well made, should last a lifetime. Perfect size and the snap shut odds and ends holders are the ideal size for swivels, beads, hooks etc. Shouldn't take too much room up in the tackle bag

Skagen Mens Watch T233XLTMN with Black Titanium Bracelet and Blue Dial
Skagen Mens Watch T233XLTMN with Black Titanium Bracelet and Blue Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Super slim watch, 5 May 2016
Really nice, good looking watch. Very (very) thin, which I like, and light. You hardly know you've got it on. I gave this 5 stars as I love the look of it, but I have a problem where the strap has broken (pins are bent) and despite having two new pins fitted, it still won't stay on the watch. Bearing in mind the price of a replacement strap is almost as expensive as the watch, I may well just end up buying another one.

Givenchy Pi Eau De Toilette Spray 100 ml
Givenchy Pi Eau De Toilette Spray 100 ml
Offered by Euro goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using Givenchy Pi for a number of ..., 10 April 2016
I have been using Givenchy Pi for a number of years now, and despite trying many, many new scents that come out, I still keep going back to this one. It has a lovely smell, and lasts for absolute ages. I get the smell of vanilla, but there is also the underlying smell of cherries (for me).

NOW TV Box with 3 Month Sky Entertainment Pass
NOW TV Box with 3 Month Sky Entertainment Pass

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great alternative to paying an excessive monthly payment to Sky, 25 Mar. 2016
This is a great alternative to paying an excessive monthly payment to Sky.
I buy the odd sports pass to watch F1 when it's not shown on terrestrial and also the bigger golf tournaments (Master/Open).
I can buy a one day sports pass for £6.99 and a weeks pass for £10.99 which will enable me to watch all four days play in the above mentioned golf tournaments.
If fits in with my lifestyle perfectly.
A doddle to set up, a doddle to buy and use the passes.
I would recommend one of these boxes to anybody.
Have recently "upgraded" from the original white box to this new black one and find it is a little "snappier" in use, and has a much better GUI.

Seiko Solar Chronograph SSC269P9
Seiko Solar Chronograph SSC269P9
Offered by Authentic Hour EU

5.0 out of 5 stars as others have said looks much better in the flesh than the pictures, 5 Feb. 2016
Absolutely superb looking watch, as others have said looks much better in the flesh than the pictures. Feels very solid, not too heavy or too large. Bracelet feels really good quality, as does the clasp. Can't see me having any problems with this one. Just got to get a couple of the links taken out and we're good to go.
Delivery was good, and the price (£135.00) was a steal. Couldn't find it anywhere else at less than £269.00 so a bit of a bargain!

Bosch TDA5070GB Steam Iron, 3050 W - Black/Red
Bosch TDA5070GB Steam Iron, 3050 W - Black/Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Pukka, 7 Dec. 2015
Nice iron. A bit heavier than most (which I like) and chucks out plenty of steam.
A "mans" iron......

Well after having this iron for a few months I have now decided that it is only worth one star. It's a great iron......when it isn't leaking.
When the water tank is full it is fine, but as soon as the reservoir gets down to about half full, water starts leaking from the steam switch, soaking whatever I am ironing and getting my hand all wet. Bearing in mind the amount of water it consumes, it doesn't take long to get to half full! As I say, it's a lovely iron to use other than that, but it's now getting very frustrating.. looking around for something else which is as heavy (I prefer a heavy iron) but is leak proof. Shame.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6