Profile for L. Wilson > Reviews

Trixie Alicante Scratching Post, 142 cm, Beige
Offered by Zoo Galaxie
Price: 51.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cat Tree, 15 Nov 2013
This tree is fab quality, it seems to be very sturdy. The cat tree has nice plush fur lined platforms and hideaway box, the scratching posts seem to be of good lasting quality. Be warned this cat tree is much taller than it looks in the photo it is huge very good value for money. I sure my Devon Rex kitten will love it when he sees it.

Bathroom Light Pull Chain - Polished Chrome Square Bar & Chrome Chain - 44mm x 11mm - 800mm Chain
Offered by Buy It Better Limited
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 14 July 2013
This light pull set of my bathroom it is a stylish square and it comes with a chrome chain which looks much better than seeing the white cord. This really sets of my bathroom

Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag
Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag
Price: 4.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 14 July 2013
This item is poor it does not stick to tiles only to the bath waste of money I got a refund for this

Happy Pet Willow Tube, Large
Happy Pet Willow Tube, Large
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 14 July 2013
This tunnel was nibbles and eaten by 3 hungry guinea pigs, good toy for them to hide on or in and then to eat

Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black)
Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black)
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A SUMMER MUST, 14 July 2013
This shade is fantastic unlike parasols which do not cover the whole pushchair and which often move when walking. This shade is securely fastened by 4 velco tabs and can be adjusted to cover all or some of the pushchair, it folds into a small pouch. I wish I had bought this before I wasted money on the parasol. Fantasic for holidays especially at the beach strong enough to with stand sea breeze.

Rod Campbell's Nursery Book: Lift-the-Flap Rhymes and Games
Rod Campbell's Nursery Book: Lift-the-Flap Rhymes and Games
by Rod Campbell
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved book, 14 July 2013
This book was an addition to the animals and song book, my daughter loves Rod Campbell book they are good quality and keep the interest, only thing the book is thin card and can be torn if not treated carefully by my very rough daughter

Early Learning Centre - Wooden Stool Pink
Early Learning Centre - Wooden Stool Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 July 2013
This fab stool has been bought to match the easel and other art items this item was not no longer sold from ELC so thanks Amazon.

Thomas & Friends - Movie Pack - Calling All Engines! / The Great Discovery / Hero of the Rails [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 14 July 2013
These we bought for my Thomas mad daughter and the 3 dvd are long movies rather than separate episodes, they have songs in them to sind along with which my daughter loves, good value from Amazon 6

Baby Annabell Comfort Seat
Baby Annabell Comfort Seat
Offered by SKYWISH
Price: 38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for Baby Annabell, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Baby Annabell Comfort Seat (Toy)
This little seat is great for Baby Annabell to travel around my daughter loves this I have only given it 4 stars due to its cost and it is very basic with no padding on the seat, however Baby Annabell seems comfortable enough in it.

Ravensburger Thomas and Friends My First Puzzle
Ravensburger Thomas and Friends My First Puzzle
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a good little 1st Jigsaw, 14 July 2013
I bought this for my Thomas mad daughter the pieces are big enough for her to easily put together and there a 4 puzzles

Page: 1 | 2 | 3