Profile for ponnamp > Reviews

Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Casserole, 30 cm
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Casserole, 30 cm
Price: 100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 16 Dec 2013
Have been using non stick pans for a long time but we always have the problem with the coating coming off. So we decided to go for Le Creuset after reading a lot of reviews. The pan is a good size and quite a solid one. We are very happy with it. Hopefully this pan won't disappoint us in the long run. Since buying this pan we have bought 2 other pans to go with it.

Lloytron B7501BK Wireless Mains Plug-In Door Chime
Lloytron B7501BK Wireless Mains Plug-In Door Chime
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine!, 16 Dec 2013
I am writing this review after having the chime for 5 months. The reason is because of all the mixed reviews that had been submitted regarding this chime. So I was waiting to see whether I would come across any problems like some of the other customers before I write my review.

I must say I am glad I bought it even though some of the reviews said its not worth buying. For me this chime works perfectly fine. It has caused me no trouble at all. I don't even need to press the buzzer hard for it to ring!

To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Persuading, Convincing, and Influencing Others
Price: 2.57

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, it's ok, not sure I see the point and I'm in sales, 24 Sep 2013
It's ok. Filled with a load of examples. Initial thoughts on the book: meh. Read something else. There is loads out there. :) his book Drive is better.

Bond Maths Assessment Papers 6-7 years (Bond Assessment Papers)
Bond Maths Assessment Papers 6-7 years (Bond Assessment Papers)
by Len Frobisher
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 9 April 2013
I bought this book after reading the reviews. And I am happy to say that this book is simply great! Bought it for my 6 1/2 yr old daughter who is very keen in maths and who is always willing to do that little bit extra to get even more better. It covers the year 2 maths curriculum so it's a good practice book to do before the SATs. I only discovered Bond books recently and I will buy the appropriate books as the years go by as I think these books are fantastic!

Coaching for Improved Work Performance, Revised Edition
Coaching for Improved Work Performance, Revised Edition
Price: 7.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Actionable, 6 Mar 2013
Good behaviour based actionable items for all managers. I would say some of the theory is old. For example I would categorise most of what the author call " Coaching" as feedback. Also, there are a lot of steps. Regardless, the core of the book is sound and good advice for all managers.

Disney Princess 70 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle in a Tin
Disney Princess 70 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle in a Tin
Offered by JYW GLOBAL LTD
Price: 4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars happy children, 10 May 2011
My 4 yrs and 9 months old little girl loves this puzzle. Keep her entertained for sometime. Sometimes her little brother (will be 3 years in a couple of months) who is a big puzzle fan also have a go at making it.

Brabantia Cotton Ironing Board Cover with 2mm Foamback, Size B, 124 x 38cm - Metallized Silver
Price: 9.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius design, 10 May 2011
I have been looking for a good ironing board cover for sometime. Tried a few but I wasn't pleased with any of them as they all seem to lack the proper fit. So after reading the reviews I decided to try this one (my ironing board is not a Brabantia ironing board). I have to say I am very pleased with the cover. It's very easy to attach and holds securely underneath, preventing any creasing on the surface. It's such a genius design.

Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 35 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle In A Tube
Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 35 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle In A Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars one happy little boy!, 4 May 2011
This is a great puzzle for mickey mouse fans. My little boy is 32 months and love making it over and over again.

How ever the product description is misleading as it is NOT A 50 PIECE PUZZLE but a 35 piece puzzle. Also it is suitable for children who are 3+

Samsung CLX-3185FW  Colour Laser Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax (Wireless, All-In-One)
Samsung CLX-3185FW Colour Laser Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax (Wireless, All-In-One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Jan 2011
Like its predecessor, it works great, prints great, quick.

I had difficulty getting the wifi working so am using the wired version for now. It did work for a while, then stopped working. Not sure if its because of the printer or if I updated drivers on my time capsule..

Either way, printer is good.

Ozbozz My First Scooter
Ozbozz My First Scooter
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 22 Jan 2010
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
After reading a lot of reviews on scooters I finally decided to buy this scooter for my 3 yr old daughter Simply because I liked the idea of been able to reduce the wheels from 4 to 2 as she builds up her confidence. The reviews for this scooter were not all positive but that didn't put me off from buying. Unlike some others who had difficulty putting it together, I had no problems and it only took me less than 15 minutes.

I am very happy with the purchase and I will recommend this scooter to anyone who wants to buy their child his/her 1st scooter. Even though there is a pink version for girls I went ahead and bought the purple just to keep away from pink (I think purple is fine for girls as well) plus she has a younger brother so when he is able to ride it she can give it to him and get a new scooter :)

Page: 1 | 2