Profile for Laura > Reviews

Laura (Cheshire, England)

Perfect 10 Multi Nail Kit
Perfect 10 Multi Nail Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 26 Dec. 2010
I'm not the sort to usually rate something low or to complain, but these nails were, as the title suggests, terrible! First of all they didn't come with the right sizes, sometimes only one of a size and sometimes 3. So it was impossible to find a complete set to fit all of my nails. But I eventually decided to just have some that were a bit small and some that were a bit big and just make do. Once I had them on it got worse, they chipped so easialy it was ridiculous. I would definitely not recommend buying these, I certainly won't do again!

1: The Escape (Henderson's Boys)
1: The Escape (Henderson's Boys)
by Robert Muchamore
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Feb. 2009
This book is fantastic. I don't really do much reading but I have read all of the Robert Muchamore books. This book was impossible to put down and I would recommend it to everyone. The ending was a cliffhanger and I am definatly going to buy the the next book in the series, I can't wait for it to come out!