Profile for L. Marshall > Reviews

Knitted Dogs & Puppies
Knitted Dogs & Puppies
by Sue Stratford

5.0 out of 5 stars A knitters 'must have' book!, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Knitted Dogs & Puppies (Hardcover)
Lovely book a must for all knitters, get using all those odd balls up

Waking Sleep
Waking Sleep
Offered by wmdservices

2.0 out of 5 stars sorry but not my cup of tea, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Waking Sleep (Audio CD)
Loved the song used for the itv Drama's advert, 'Closest I get' so thought I would buy the album, but no, sorry, I don't like it.

The Mersey Girls
The Mersey Girls

3.0 out of 5 stars a 'good' read, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Mersey Girls (Kindle Edition)
At times it is really enjoyable, two sisters living totally separate lives. Katie Flynn's descriptive ability of home life and war time struggles is excellent.

This is the second of her book I have read and although both have not been ground breaking, they are good story lines to end a tiring day way.

Seksy 4430 'Intense' Wrist Wear by Sekonda
Seksy 4430 'Intense' Wrist Wear by Sekonda

5.0 out of 5 stars Seksy - living up to its name, 29 Dec 2012
I just love Seksy watches, they are so unique and beautiful. This has to be one of the nicest I have received yet! It is gorgeous! It makes me feel young, fashionable and well dressed! Not bad just from a watch - but you have to experience it yourself to know what I mean, unless of course you too are a huge fan of these watches. I own 7 and can still desire more - it's so easy with Seksy watches!!

Mrs Fry's Diary
Mrs Fry's Diary
by Mrs. Stephen Fry

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmnnn, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mrs Fry's Diary (Paperback)
Well I thought I would enjoy this as I admire Stephen and his work, however, it is still sat by my bedside. I have read 3/4's but feel I have had enough. What seemed like a fun read, in the beginning, began to wear thin half way through and I found myself losing interest with the characters and the outcome of the whole storyline. Not to say I won't go back to it perhaps when I feel like a snigger, but at the moment I am not in any hurry. Do try it yourself though, it is different.

Last Will and Testament Kit
Last Will and Testament Kit
by Richard Dew
Edition: Loose Leaf

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 23 Mar 2010
easy to understand and self explanatory - get on with it, don't leave it till it is too late - it's easy with this!

Sarah Brightman In Concert featuring Andrew Lloyd Webber & Andrea Bocelli (CD+DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars In Concert with Andrew Lloyd Webber & Andrea Bocelli dvd & cd, 19 Feb 2010
What can I say, I couldn't have been more thrilled, moved or impresseD if I had been a part of the audience. It was absolutely wonderful and extremely entertaining and at times very moving. What a beautiful person Sarah is, the dvd leads us in to Sarah's private world of rehearsals and performing and accumulates in to a wonderful programme of the most enlightening and entertaining music and performance abilities.

This is one purchase I will watch again and again. A special treat of Andrea Bocelli and a rather nervous embarrassed Lloyd Webber join Sarah on stage and again these performances are excellent.

Sarah likes to open her arms wide as she performs (rather like a bird taking flight) and this adds to her endearing nature and ensures we the audience are deeply embraced by the moment

Encarta Concise Student Dictionary (Encarta)
Encarta Concise Student Dictionary (Encarta)
by Kathy Rooney

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must for students of all levels and ages, 27 April 2004
Doing a degree or Gcse's whatever your poison this book is an absolutemust. Well priced even for the most hard up of scholars, full ofeverything that will help you to create that dissertation or report. Soeasy to use, so nice to handle in strong laminated card cover,so userfreindly. So useful when using sources from other books, instant help tounderstand the meaning of words not used fluently within the Englishlanguage. Full of help with vocabulary, facts, dates, written English anda great help with research and study offering guides on internet use,timelines and quick facts, the best £10.00 you could spend on yourself! Goon do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can this man get better.....evidently!, 16 Feb 2004
This review is from: Heavier Things (Audio CD)
John is just magical, almost everything he does is so special. This album just has to be his best ever, the more I get, the more I want! Bring on the next! Come Back to Bed, is my favourite its good on the album but fantastic live, Wheels is a close second, the man and his music are our treat of the Millenium what did we do to deserve him! Lushious!

Offered by KingsridgemediaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars a new and greater angle to John, 23 Sep 2003
This review is from: Heavier Things (Audio CD)
This album is a must to all John Mayer fans! The title tells us we are in for something different and sure enough we get a real treat! CLARITY is so unusual and has you waiting for the catchy chorus, an unbelievable offering from COME BACK TO BED, this really is something else and sure to shoot through the charts. Just when you think you have had your money's worth you hear another gem with WHEELS. I just cannot fault the man at all and his backing group are a great asset to him. Saw him live at APOLLO HAMMERSMITH in London last week, now there's a real treat!
watch this bloke he's going far!