Profile for pam > Reviews

pam

Vax C89-P6N-P Power 6 Pet  Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P6N-P Power 6 Pet Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

2.0 out of 5 stars design fault occurs after 12 months, 24 Mar 2014
I have had this vacuum for approximately 12 months. I have 2 dogs and needed the extra filters. I keep the suction on max all the time (why would anyone chose less suction?....I want to pick all the nasty stuff off the floor) I am fastidious about cleaning the filters, I live on my own and vacuum once a week. The Filter on the back of this machine is held in place by a plastic cover that clips into the body of the vacuum and covers the thick folded filter cartridge. After about 1 month the cover popped out after cleaning the main room. I clipped it back and noticed how hot this whole area was, almost melting the rubber seal around the filter. Then this cover started to pop out on every occasion that I used this machine. The on/off switch is just above this filter and the heat seems to have affected the switch so that I can only switch it on and off at the plug. I am now using the vacuum with strips of Duct Tape around the cover trying to keep it in place (avoiding the exhaust exit holes) but the sheer force of the air leaving the vacuum seems to be too strong for the little clip that holds the filter cover in place. Nothing will keep it in place once it has popped. The plastic that holds the clip in place has buckled due to the heat and will not hold it in place. I am going to get another vacuum today I have had it with this one which is a shame as it moves neatly and has good suction.

Liquid Spirit [+digital booklet] (Bonus Tracks)
Liquid Spirit [+digital booklet] (Bonus Tracks)

5.0 out of 5 stars uplifting with beautiful lyrics, 3 Mar 2014
I keep re playing this album. I adore his voice and lyrics. I play it when walking the dogs on a rainy day, I play it when working on the farm, I play it whilst staring out into the garden, it lifts my soul and sends me into another place.
My favourite is Wind Song, a beautiful lilting song that flows and eddies with little uplifting flurries.