Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Sutton > Reviews

Content by Sutton

Sutton

Page: 1 | 2
SHIELD HEA00142 Polyethylene Gloves Bags, Medium, Clear (Pack of 100)
SHIELD HEA00142 Polyethylene Gloves Bags, Medium, Clear (Pack of 100)
Offered by The Glove Club

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2015
As described!

Joico Curl Definer Cr�me / Gel Curl Enhancer 200ml / 6.8 fl.oz.
Joico Curl Definer Cr�me / Gel Curl Enhancer 200ml / 6.8 fl.oz.

4.0 out of 5 stars Joico Curl Definer, 15 Jun. 2012
I usually use Aveda be curly curl enhancer which is about £14-£15 so I wanted a cheaper alternative. I tried this product because of the price and it is actually a good product. The only problem I had with it was this awful smell it left the first few times I used it but now I can't smell it so I don't know whether I have got used to it or it's just as you use the product for the first time. I would ask someone to smell your hair to check! The results of the product are very good and I have very thick and very long hair (mixed race). I would recommend it and if you don't like the smell to begin with give it a few more days before giving up on it. I will still be using Aveda but at least I have a cheaper alternative when needed.

BRAINRUSH, a Thriller (Book One 1)
BRAINRUSH, a Thriller (Book One 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good readd, recommended!, 17 April 2012
This was a good read. It's full of action and a bit of romance and I couldn't put it down. I need to get the second installment to find out what happens next.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2012 10:57 PM BST

8 Pack Heavy Duty Felt Protectors For Use on Sofas, Chairs, Stools, Tables, etc. 38 mm Diameter
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 17 April 2012
Product as described. I bought them for my furniture (tables and chairs) to stop them scraping on my tiled floor and they are still stuck to the furniture which is used every day.

2 Pack Heavy Duty Felt Protectors For use on Sofas, Chairs, Stools, Tables, etc. 95 mm x 68 mm
Offered by ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars As described!, 17 April 2012
Item just as described and works well. It is still stuck to my furniture (tables and chairs) and has not come off.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 28 Oct. 2011
Fantastic product! I'm so glad I bought it and wished I had bought one earlier. The Kindle is so easy to transport around and so much easier on the hands to hold and change pages than a book. I just wish it had come with a backlight so I could read it in the dark without a lamp. I also would have liked it to be in colour as it can be difficult to see when searching the internet. Overall, great product and I'm even reading more than ever.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fridge bulb, 28 Oct. 2011
Bulb was delivered within three days and is still working fine. It can be a bit tricky to screw in but that's more to do with the position of the where the bulb is within the fridge.

Deadly Sanctuary: A Kendall O'Dell Mystery (Kendall O'Dell Mystery series)
Deadly Sanctuary: A Kendall O'Dell Mystery (Kendall O'Dell Mystery series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, 2 Oct. 2011
I couldn't put this book down what a fantastic read! It's the perfect story if you want drama, mystery, thrills and romance. The characters are great and the storyline is even better, simple but effective. I got this for my Kindle when it was free but it is so worth paying for. Why haven't they made this into a movie yet! Highly recommended.

The Grim Grotto #11 (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
The Grim Grotto #11 (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
by Lemony Snicket

4.0 out of 5 stars lemony snicket, 26 Dec. 2009
Bought for my brother- he has the whole collection, Great book collection for any chid

Hansa's Indian Vegetarian Cookbook: Popular Recipes from Hansa's Gujarati Restaurant
by Hansa Dabhi

4.0 out of 5 stars hansas, 26 Dec. 2009
Hansas is a great restaurant and this book was a gift to a friend who is always cooking; he thinks its great but still a bit tricky

Page: 1 | 2