Profile for Oh My Gaskarth! > Reviews

Content by Oh My Gaskarth!

Oh My Gaskarth! "OMG!"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Coloured Fabric Markers T Shirt Pens Fabric Pens Marker Pen Textile Markers x 8
Coloured Fabric Markers T Shirt Pens Fabric Pens Marker Pen Textile Markers x 8

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these I had a plain Fruit of Loom Gray ..., 24 Jun. 2016
I love these I had a plain Fruit of Loom Gray tee I bought ages back and I drew a colourful design on and its been worn....about 5 times now and the colours stayed and it looks really good they give you a lot of control dont dry up easily and you can create a really professional look.

M And Ms Peanut Butter
M And Ms Peanut Butter
Offered by americangoodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, has a soft creamy texture which sets them ..., 24 Jun. 2016
Awesome, has a soft creamy texture which sets them aside from other M&M's and is exactly like how you'd expect. Can be a little moreish . Thats the only issue.
Also on a delivery note they came from US and arrived stead fast! i ordered them as a birthday gift, and they came Way before time!

L'Oreal Paris Magic Retouch Instant Root Concealer Black
L'Oreal Paris Magic Retouch Instant Root Concealer Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very positive experience does work, 24 Jun. 2016
Pros: DOES indeed cover roots and matches quite bloody well! Considering I've got as my mom said "50 shades of brown" hair Picked dark brown.
Doesn't have a long lasting smell
DOES dry very quickly!
Has a little bit of a funny texture where I didnt brush it in but I played with my fringe a bit more and its actually not got any texture but still great cover!
A little goes a long way

Cons:
I haven't ran into any yet, the price is reasonable for the amount of condifence its given me today! and it also peters out when it means I don't have to run out and buy dye every couple weeks!

Would I reccomend:

Premier Womens/Ladies Poplin Long Sleeve Blouse / Plain Work Shirt (10) (Black)
Premier Womens/Ladies Poplin Long Sleeve Blouse / Plain Work Shirt (10) (Black)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars It's comfortable and flattering not too short in length of the ..., 4 Jun. 2016
I ordered a size 10 and I'm slender but I admit to having a bit of a stomach. so I thought this was going to be way too tight! It fits lovely! It's comfortable and flattering not too short in length of the torso (5ft 6") but as with all womens clothes runs a little short on my arms Which is fine!
I wore it daily for work, it survived the washes and I will be buying because its amazing quality wouldnt really shop elsewhere now! It's not got that shiny cheap feel either its matte!

White Crystal Stone Internally Threaded Ball with 16Gauge(1.2MM) - 8MM(5/16") Length Surgical Steel Labret Tragus Bars
Offered by Pondy Collections

5.0 out of 5 stars Its been a amazing labret. I will say (but this is my ..., 4 Jun. 2016
I've been wearing this since last Christmas. Its been a amazing labret. I will say (but this is my experience with all labrets) I lost one as I have snakebites i was wearing two of these one fell out I've been lucky this ones stayed put.
I'ts a very tiny crystal which i need for work but if your looking for a larger more noticable piece maybe try another listing (or crazy factory) This is barely noticable on my lip. small internal backing which is brilliant for long term wear!

Tigi Bed Head On The Rebound 125ml
Tigi Bed Head On The Rebound 125ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Restored my curls to their former glory!, 29 April 2015
I loved this!
Damp hair, dried with a T-shirt (not a towel) wrapped into a turbon and scrunched into curls with hands not material. I then took a minimal amount and smeared it between both hands before scrunching into my hair and let it air dry so it took a few hours but I now have AMAZING ringlets i havent seen in years!
I have naturally ringleted curly hair but I damaged it from straigtening it/ bleaching it and my curls lost their pattern. I much prefered the results of letting it air dry it does make a difference its not at all sticky i cannot feel it on my hair, i cant stop touching it its silky and lightweight. I have thick ringlets they look gorgeous.

Dream Catcher Brown Wolf In Snowy Forest 6.5 Inch
Dream Catcher Brown Wolf In Snowy Forest 6.5 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful elegent dream catcher or it was until my cats ..., 22 Mar. 2015
Beautiful elegent dream catcher or it was until my cats decided it was their new play thing. Looks just like in the image its quite long I hang mine from my window and the sun hasnt faded it. The beads are a nice touch it gives it a very elegant feel.

Tigi Bed Head NEW Dumb Blonde - hair conditioners (Unisex, Non-professional, Damaged hair, Repair, Shine, Smoothing, Softening, Protein Booster Technology, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Vitamin E)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing that rescued my hair!, 22 Mar. 2015
This was a god send when I bleached my hair a secondth time in as many months and not only that attempted to get it white so bleached it 3 times with a blonde box dye (I know I should know better!)
It smells amazing, its really fruity. The conditioner is concentrated; when your hair is badly damaged from bleaching it becomes hard to get dry and I always found conditioners that were too liquid made that worse. You can use it daily as a conditioner or as a leave in mask. It contains wheat and protein which are both great for bleached hair. It lasts a long time and is worth the price tag.
It's not just for bleached hair its just a really really intensive mask so its great for any damaged hair or just as a treat to make your hair feel and look soft and shiny.

10 Logo tongue bars, kitty, bunny, rude, offensive, pot leaf and many more
10 Logo tongue bars, kitty, bunny, rude, offensive, pot leaf and many more
Offered by Funkypiercings

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and unique, 22 Mar. 2015
Comfortable to wear colours do not fade. The bar itself is a good length. I've swallowed half a dozen but I re-ordered them I like them that much.
I like the option to be able to choose which ones I receive.

MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Raven
MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Raven
Offered by Colour Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Covered my redish/purple hair and made it a beautiful jet black shade, 22 Mar. 2015
Covered my redish/purple hair and made it a beautiful jet black shade. I used a good amount and still had spare for touch ups for a couple of months! It lasts a really long time and faded into a Grey shade on my hair.
It's moisturising and super fast activating however, you may want to leave it on longer to really lock in the colour, as it's vegan there are NO CHEMICALS in so it's actually healthy for your hair!
I have shoulder length hair. For Very dry hair or longer hair I would recommend 2 and up tubs of dye.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20