Profile for Oh My Gaskarth! > Reviews

Content by Oh My Gaskarth!

Oh My Gaskarth! "OMG!"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Eyeliner Is Spiffy
Eyeliner Is Spiffy

5.0 out of 5 stars Silly but fun!!, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Eyeliner Is Spiffy (MP3 Download)
I love the songs even though I didn't intend to start liking his music! They are all fun basically nonsensical lyrics but that's what makes them loveable! Great pick me up or get pumped tunes! Try him but I warn you you'll get addicted, ha it should come with a 30 day refund if you can resist the infectious tunes you can have your money back! :)
Enjoy!

Teenage Dirtbags
Teenage Dirtbags
Offered by Quick Fleetwood

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like pop punk then this is for you too!, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Teenage Dirtbags (Audio CD)
I love this album at first I was fliking through going "got! got! got!" then I saw some I love but haven't got and some I don't know of!
It's a great mix tape if you will, and it will introduce you into some new favourites I am sure!
It has some unforgettable classics and some new classics too!
Grab it it's quite a good deal for 44 tracks too!

Duo Eye Studio Eyeshadow by Maybelline 110 Pink Opal 18g
Duo Eye Studio Eyeshadow by Maybelline 110 Pink Opal 18g
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars dazzling eyes!, 21 Aug. 2013
The brown and glitter cream duo is absolutely beautiful! They are very sparkly and can be used on their own! They look amazing under lights and feel very pretty to wear. Easily create a smokey eye look in just two simple steps!

Laval Tea Tree Concealer - Fair
Laval Tea Tree Concealer - Fair
Offered by Ponsy Products

5.0 out of 5 stars It's waterproof!!!, 18 Aug. 2013
I was sceptical about this concealer as it has so many mixed and mostly unfavourable reviews also it was my first non liquid concealer. However the price tag was good and I decided to give it a go! Glad I did! It is pretty water proof, I got my face pretty wet in the rain and the areas where I concealed were still on where my foundation and bb cream had failed! It also stayed on while I slept -bad habit I know but its that good!-
It's good coverage too! I love it I am also using rimmel London hide the blemish which applys easier and does offer unbeatable coverage but this concealers waterproof nature is amazing!
I love to use it on my eyes to prime them for eyeshadow and I also use it to cover up the moon shape my mascara gives my upper eyelid.... very annoying! It glides on nicely and works a treat.
Much more than just a concealer and its handbag sized too!

Cupcake Cult Women's Zombie Hearts Cotton T-shirt
Cupcake Cult Women's Zombie Hearts Cotton T-shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars "Amusing yet functional", 17 Aug. 2013
Looks awesome received mine this morning but I am building a collection of this brands tees as I love them!
The sizing is true and good! They get longer as you go up also so that's good if you're taller.
The printing is good, its very very vivid! I cant wait to wear it! It says "I love you like zomie hearts brains" but it has a heart and a picture of a brain!

It's wicked! As always they're super soft!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fantastic quality but....", 15 Aug. 2013
This garment is beautiful and looks absolutely stunning! However the bust size isn't very forgiving if you're a lot higher than 32a you might not find it an easy top to wear.
However it is a beautiful top featuring a full back corset with red ribbon! It fastens on with a zip and then the little key chain style clips fasten over that and thte buttons on your neck! It's very thick and you instantly feel dressed up when you put it on! You can however dress it down or dress it up! It's a fabulous going out piece, wherever that may be!
You'll look and feel fab in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little shirt easily distressed, 15 Aug. 2013
I Love Love Love this tee! It's been awesome however its been worn frequently this summer and I have noticed its starting to look trashed! It's take the wording "distressed" to a new level! It's second wash saw some black markings all over the panda but by well now its just really cracked and to be fair I'm pretty bummed! I'd still buy a second cause I love Pandas and I adore this shirt.

Everyone looks at it! Very comfortable, and highly recommended. Good sizing.

House Of Wax [DVD] [2005]
House Of Wax [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Elisha Cuthbert
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars It's dated quickly, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: House Of Wax [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
It's only a 2005 movie but the fear factor has dated quickly....or i'm just not getting scared as easily!
It's a bit more gory than scary but not in a slasher kind of way just a few moments that make you gasp!
I loved the theory behind it and how they made it suddenly realistic when she tried to baracade the door with the crib and he just cut through the door with his knife! It was wax! There was nowhere to hide! That was awesome!
Not too scary, good watch though. Bit slow in the beginning but i'll admit it kept me feeling suspenseful all through the movie which is something I like in a movie and I haven't seen anything in a while that has that ability!

Vidal Lottalollies Strawberry and Cream Lollipops (pack of 20)
Vidal Lottalollies Strawberry and Cream Lollipops (pack of 20)
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars "Deliciously creamy", 13 Aug. 2013
They are aesthetically pleasing with a white and pink colour not like the stock photo! Very very creamy then you get blast of strawberry and it's absolutely delicious! I have a weakness for lollipops....which is probabally the strangest one on the planet but I do and the cheap price helped me keep my cravings at bay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fracking awesome, 13 Aug. 2013
I used this to make a t-shirt for my fatal desire as he doesn't sell any of his own! It worked really well and survived the wash, was fun and easy to draw with! Just don't lean over it as much as I did with my intense concentration as the smell is very strong and in between plastic and glue!
Its a in between thin and thick pen, you literally can do both!
Very Very black no need to go over it twice!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20