Profile for Oh My Gaskarth! > Reviews

Content by Oh My Gaskarth!

Oh My Gaskarth! "OMG!"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS, 5 Sept. 2014
I used this DVD In my own time longer than 10 days on each level. I Started level 1 on its own then combined level 2 with one session of the "6 week 6 pack" Every day. I am now on level 3 and I am not really finding it hard at all aside a few moves im not used to. I'm not really feeling worked out which is nice!
I have gained: Muscle tone and shape to my upper and lower arms. (nice feminine tone and curves on shoulders)
A significantly smaller waist line (I don't know if the adding of 6 Week 6 pack helped this along or Level 2 just has shown a major difference)
Amazing loss and uber tone on my thighs! I have a small thigh gap and i have gone down from a jean size 10 to 8-6! :)
Smaller butt (not uber toned but its smaller which is nice I imagine i'd need some additional form of exercise to get the perky butt i'd like but im so happy!)
I've gone down from 127 pounds to 108 pounds! :D

I'm still not where i want to be but i cannot rate and thank this DVD enough! I have FAR more confidence than I did. I am much happier in myself. Wether you want to shape up or just trim a few pounds I'd definitely say this DVD is for you!
The work outs are hard! BUT stick with it and they do get easier. When i first did it i had NO muscle strength and i used 2KG weights and had to swap to a 1KG weights and build myself up now i'm able to do jumping jacks with the 2KG weights which may seem nothing but when you were as weak as I was its an achievement! :D I feel and look stronger and more confident in myself! Whats more i actually enjoy these work outs.

It goes from 3 minutes of strength 2 minutes of cardio (jumping jack jumping lunges jumping squats rockstar jumps high knees plank jacks.....ect those are a few from ALL the levels.) and 1 minute of abs (rest bite as i call it haha)

Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness  [Online Game Code]
Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZED!, 4 Sept. 2014
I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL I CAN PLAY IT AGAIN SINCE MY BELOVED PS2 Brokedown years ago i havent been able to!

Bawbags Birds Cool De Sac Jacks - XS - 8
Bawbags Birds Cool De Sac Jacks - XS - 8

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZIGN!, 29 Aug. 2014
SO CUTE! I love these they are fun to wear and UBER comfortable and sizing is very good! I'm more of a 10 than an 8 but a size S works well. They are uber stretchy and uber UBER soft! They feel really nice on and they washed really well! I'm not sure they didnt stretch a little in the wash though? They seemed to absorb the water and expand!

Boolavard® TM Invisible Tummy Trimmer Body Shaper Trimmer Slimming Belt Invisible Underwear (S 6-8, Beige)
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too BIG!, 29 Aug. 2014
I wanted this to suck me in as i worked out as a last ditch attempt i didnt mind if results were only temporary as I will continue working out when i get home I just wanted to look good for while i was away on vacation. I lost a few inches already but i wanted to really push it so I ordered a size S in this (6-8) thinking its going to be lika a boa constrictor.... its only like wearing a fitted top it sucks maybe a inch in? But its not tight enough at all. I dont thin my waist is that small I basically just need my abs to flatten my sides are already small.... but it wont give a hour glass figure and if i wanted to wear a tight top i doubt i'd look any different in it :/ Not totally satisfied. I feel like its doing a little work but not really much.
Okay I'm coming back to update. This did work it doesn't suck you in if your wanting control for a dress or top look elsewhere but I wore this day and night slept in it slipped it on after a shower and it helped me sweat more in my absence region and upon wearing it (my abs are my worst part to lose eight on) I noticed I was starting to feel a difference I could feel my ribs a little more and I do believe this aided that loss. I had been working out since may and bought this in august. So it's pretty good. I unfgortabtely stopped in September but I'm repurchasing to try again!

Official Skinny T SHIRT AVENGED SEVENFOLD White Bat/Skull WEBS All Sizes
Official Skinny T SHIRT AVENGED SEVENFOLD White Bat/Skull WEBS All Sizes
Offered by ripleys clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Girly Goth Glam, 2 July 2014
I love my new shirt the colours are amazing and its my first Avenged Shirt. Still got all the edginess with a feminine touch.
I would go one size under, as they arent the normally stretchy skinny fit. It's more of a slim fit i like my t-shirts baggy anyway but sometimes they can also be a little long. :) Amazing shirt though and will prolly shrink a little in the wash.
Perfect with a pair of skinnies

ROBERTO CAVALLI "Leo De Luxe" womens padded balconnet bra leopard animal-print lace (pink/brown) 32 A B

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfortable just a little roomy, 26 May 2014
I love the design im kind of a sucker for leopard print anyway but I have some matching knicks from a previous set so I convinced myself to buy this! :)
A little disappointed in size its just a tad big even though I adjusted the straps to the smallest size however if you wear "fillers or inserts" like I do it wont stretch out the bra and will help fill it out so it can be worn. It's slightly padded which is always nice. The print also is on the inside of the bra which I thought was really nice :)

Mens Max Edition atlanta tracksuit bottoms jogging sweat pants
Mens Max Edition atlanta tracksuit bottoms jogging sweat pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality look and feel great, 6 May 2014
I Chose these because I liked the features of being more versatile having back and side pockets which feature buttons and zips also added a nice quality edge to them.
I am however a female so I cannot comment on size however they look like a more slim fit version than another pair I have in mens size Small. They don't fit tightly on me but they are smaller so I can agree with previous reviewers.
The colour is a nice deep grey. Very comfortable and stylish to wear soft and elasticated ankle cuffs keep them tidy with a drawstring waist to help tighten them! :)

L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair Colour L01 Extreme Platinum Power
L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair Colour L01 Extreme Platinum Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my! :), 8 April 2014
I stripped a section with bleach of my dyed black hair this took it back to its natural auburn shade. I used this over it to dye it blonde, it covered perfectly but turned my hair a natural honey blonde rather than a white blonde which I had wanted I loved it regardless.
It worked easily no need for re-doing HOWEVER I did use the whole bottle on my bangs....
I submitted a picture also.
Comment Comment | Permalink

niceeshop(TM) 2Pcs x White Black Panda 3.5mm Earphone Anti Dust Plug for iPhone 5,4S
Offered by Cosy-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 18 Jan. 2014
I really just ordered this on a whim. It seemed cute and the price was good. However I'm happy I did it looks sweet atop my phone. It does the job too and I love Pandas. You receive two so one for a phone one for an ipod! :D
Good Quality, no marks and sits kinda perfectly in phone jack. a little long maybe mines a Samsung Gs4

Batman Front Tie Juniors Black Booty Shorts
Batman Front Tie Juniors Black Booty Shorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for ladies too :), 18 Dec. 2013
Even though the shorts are listed "Juniors" I took a chance and ordered my regular size in "ladies" shorts and they fit me perfectly they are shorter than usual but they fit just like on the model! I'm 5ft 7" and I tend to wear them on my lower hips, just for sizing estimation.
The hem is a nice comfortable ribbed knit elasticated band. which feels nice against your skin. I noticed previous reviews stated the wrong pair arrived, I am glad to inform that I received the exact pair here. They look amazing and state "BATMAN" In bold capital yellow letters along the back.
Very comfortable, quite short, but perfect for any fan of the "Batman" series or just looking for a pair of quirky shorts as I myself was....however I may decide to go overboard and team it up with my batman t-shirt for bed :)
Hope this helps :)