Profile for Oh My Gaskarth! > Reviews

Content by Oh My Gaskarth!

Oh My Gaskarth! "OMG!"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Official Skinny T SHIRT AVENGED SEVENFOLD White Bat/Skull WEBS All Sizes
Official Skinny T SHIRT AVENGED SEVENFOLD White Bat/Skull WEBS All Sizes
Offered by ripleys clothing
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Girly Goth Glam, 2 July 2014
I love my new shirt the colours are amazing and its my first Avenged Shirt. Still got all the edginess with a feminine touch.
I would go one size under, as they arent the normally stretchy skinny fit. It's more of a slim fit i like my t-shirts baggy anyway but sometimes they can also be a little long. :) Amazing shirt though and will prolly shrink a little in the wash.
Perfect with a pair of skinnies

ROBERTO CAVALLI "Leo De Luxe" womens padded balconnet bra leopard animal-print lace (pink/brown) 32 A B

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfortable just a little roomy, 26 May 2014
I love the design im kind of a sucker for leopard print anyway but I have some matching knicks from a previous set so I convinced myself to buy this! :)
A little disappointed in size its just a tad big even though I adjusted the straps to the smallest size however if you wear "fillers or inserts" like I do it wont stretch out the bra and will help fill it out so it can be worn. It's slightly padded which is always nice. The print also is on the inside of the bra which I thought was really nice :)

Mens Max Edition atlanta tracksuit bottoms jogging sweat pants
Mens Max Edition atlanta tracksuit bottoms jogging sweat pants
Offered by Ukay Direct
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality look and feel great, 6 May 2014
I Chose these because I liked the features of being more versatile having back and side pockets which feature buttons and zips also added a nice quality edge to them.
I am however a female so I cannot comment on size however they look like a more slim fit version than another pair I have in mens size Small. They don't fit tightly on me but they are smaller so I can agree with previous reviewers.
The colour is a nice deep grey. Very comfortable and stylish to wear soft and elasticated ankle cuffs keep them tidy with a drawstring waist to help tighten them! :)

L'Oreal Feria Extreme Platinum Power LO1
L'Oreal Feria Extreme Platinum Power LO1
Offered by Health in The Post
Price: 7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my! :), 8 April 2014
I stripped a section with bleach of my dyed black hair this took it back to its natural auburn shade. I used this over it to dye it blonde, it covered perfectly but turned my hair a natural honey blonde rather than a white blonde which I had wanted I loved it regardless.
It worked easily no need for re-doing HOWEVER I did use the whole bottle on my bangs....
I submitted a picture also.

niceeshop(TM) 2Pcs x White Black Panda 3.5mm Earphone Anti Dust Plug for iPhone 5,4S
Offered by Cosy-Zone
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 18 Jan 2014
I really just ordered this on a whim. It seemed cute and the price was good. However I'm happy I did it looks sweet atop my phone. It does the job too and I love Pandas. You receive two so one for a phone one for an ipod! :D
Good Quality, no marks and sits kinda perfectly in phone jack. a little long maybe mines a Samsung Gs4

Batman Front Tie Juniors Black Booty Shorts
Batman Front Tie Juniors Black Booty Shorts
Offered by Toy Zany
Price: 19.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for ladies too :), 18 Dec 2013
Even though the shorts are listed "Juniors" I took a chance and ordered my regular size in "ladies" shorts and they fit me perfectly they are shorter than usual but they fit just like on the model! I'm 5ft 7" and I tend to wear them on my lower hips, just for sizing estimation.
The hem is a nice comfortable ribbed knit elasticated band. which feels nice against your skin. I noticed previous reviews stated the wrong pair arrived, I am glad to inform that I received the exact pair here. They look amazing and state "BATMAN" In bold capital yellow letters along the back.
Very comfortable, quite short, but perfect for any fan of the "Batman" series or just looking for a pair of quirky shorts as I myself was....however I may decide to go overboard and team it up with my batman t-shirt for bed :)
Hope this helps :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 3:40 PM GMT

Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Adulte Destroyed US Flag Trainers 309410 12 Gris/Noir 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and quite rare, 16 Dec 2013
First of all order your exact size. I previously owned a pair of converse that were way too tight but i made them fit. With that in mind i ordered a size up and they fit okay but they make my feet look huge, and they could do to be smaller! So yes, sizing is perfect in this pair at least no 1 up or 1 down.

The printing is awesome and eye catching They also look pretty understated until you get close you cant at first tell it is a flag. My only complaint is that the tongue of the shoe is a solid grey. I don't really imagine this could be helped but i was disappointed upon arrival i'd rather it had some at least subtle printing on as it is the first area your eyes focus on when you are wearing them.

Very comfortable and soft shoes. Dont need much breaking in and very good quality. :) I will post some customer photos also.

Wristbandz Hugs Not Drugs Wristband
Wristbandz Hugs Not Drugs Wristband

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent quality durablity and reccomended brand, 16 Dec 2013
I ordered this bracelet a while ago along with another non branded bracelet which in comparison this bracelet is much thicker and also a little smaller which offers more security when worn.
The blue is a nice eye catching but pastel color. The slogan is printed into a indentation rather than printed straight upon the rubber so it will last longer.
Worn for a few weeks and I'm forever crashing into walls (accidentally) and twisting it around when I'm bored and wearing it... and i haven't trashed the color or lost its shape yet.
I reckon you will get bored of it before it ruins.
Great sizing i have quite small wrists but its still not too big (unlike my other) to easily slip off my hand.

Astor Color Last Lipstick ~ 222 Fatale Red ~ Red Brown Shade
Astor Color Last Lipstick ~ 222 Fatale Red ~ Red Brown Shade

3.0 out of 5 stars Marilyn Monroe Red, 3 Nov 2013
I ordered this for friend who has been looking for a lipstick in this exact shade. However upon arrival I was disappointed to receive a Marilyn Monroe shade of red rather than the Red Brown shade which is advertised.
However the lipstick is nice, lasts a fair while too even while drinking and dries in fast but makes the lips feel moisturised.

Forever Young Premium Double Weft Human Hair Extension Full Head Weft Dark Auburn 20" Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzers!, 16 Oct 2013
I will also submit a photograph of the extensions... I was worried upon arrival they looked darker than my actual hair but I think they're actually a perfect match! My hair has lots of minimal blonde streaks in it naturally and so does the extensions. which will make for extra perfect blending. As they have to be cut to size I cant properly finish this review yet... as I am awaiting another set to compare the sizes to I got this as a thickener..

The length is true to size as it is the length my hair was before I lopped so much off. It looks very pretty and it is super soft and in excellent condition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20