Profile for Oh My Gaskarth! > Reviews

Content by Oh My Gaskarth!

Oh My Gaskarth! "OMG!"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tigi Bed Head On The Rebound 125ml
Tigi Bed Head On The Rebound 125ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Restored my curls to their former glory!, 29 April 2015
I loved this!
Damp hair, dried with a T-shirt (not a towel) wrapped into a turbon and scrunched into curls with hands not material. I then took a minimal amount and smeared it between both hands before scrunching into my hair and let it air dry so it took a few hours but I now have AMAZING ringlets i havent seen in years!
I have naturally ringleted curly hair but I damaged it from straigtening it/ bleaching it and my curls lost their pattern. I much prefered the results of letting it air dry it does make a difference its not at all sticky i cannot feel it on my hair, i cant stop touching it its silky and lightweight. I have thick ringlets they look gorgeous.

Dream Catcher Brown Wolf In Snowy Forest 6.5 Inch
Dream Catcher Brown Wolf In Snowy Forest 6.5 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful elegent dream catcher or it was until my cats ..., 22 Mar. 2015
Beautiful elegent dream catcher or it was until my cats decided it was their new play thing. Looks just like in the image its quite long I hang mine from my window and the sun hasnt faded it. The beads are a nice touch it gives it a very elegant feel.

Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor for Chemically Treated Hair 200 ml
Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor for Chemically Treated Hair 200 ml
Offered by Catwalk Beauty & Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing that rescued my hair!, 22 Mar. 2015
This was a god send when I bleached my hair a secondth time in as many months and not only that attempted to get it white so bleached it 3 times with a blonde box dye (I know I should know better!)
It smells amazing, its really fruity. The conditioner is concentrated; when your hair is badly damaged from bleaching it becomes hard to get dry and I always found conditioners that were too liquid made that worse. You can use it daily as a conditioner or as a leave in mask. It contains wheat and protein which are both great for bleached hair. It lasts a long time and is worth the price tag.
It's not just for bleached hair its just a really really intensive mask so its great for any damaged hair or just as a treat to make your hair feel and look soft and shiny.

10 Logo tongue bars, kitty, bunny, rude, offensive, pot leaf and many more
10 Logo tongue bars, kitty, bunny, rude, offensive, pot leaf and many more
Offered by Funkypiercings

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and unique, 22 Mar. 2015
Comfortable to wear colours do not fade. The bar itself is a good length. I've swallowed half a dozen but I re-ordered them I like them that much.
I like the option to be able to choose which ones I receive.

MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Raven
MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Raven
Offered by Colour Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Covered my redish/purple hair and made it a beautiful jet black shade, 22 Mar. 2015
Covered my redish/purple hair and made it a beautiful jet black shade. I used a good amount and still had spare for touch ups for a couple of months! It lasts a really long time and faded into a Grey shade on my hair.
It's moisturising and super fast activating however, you may want to leave it on longer to really lock in the colour, as it's vegan there are NO CHEMICALS in so it's actually healthy for your hair!
I have shoulder length hair. For Very dry hair or longer hair I would recommend 2 and up tubs of dye.

Barry M Cosmetics Moisturising Lip Paint Viscious Violet
Barry M Cosmetics Moisturising Lip Paint Viscious Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy hot hot pink, 22 Mar. 2015
I anticipated to receive a rusty red colour however I received hot hot pink. As this was inteded as a gift for somebody else it wasn't able to be fulfilled. However I like the shade and it looks gorgeous it goes on evenly and smooth. It's not thick it just sort of sinks in like a natural layer. It doesnt smear easily and it survived a 6 hour shift and I was drinking through a straw on and off most of that time.
Eating, it does wear off and you'll have to apply after each time you eat but I haven't noticed I need to reapply after drinking.

MANIC PANIC CLASSIC Raven Semi-Permanent Hair Colour
MANIC PANIC CLASSIC Raven Semi-Permanent Hair Colour
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars In love. kept this shade for 5 months that's a record for me, 17 Feb. 2015
Made my hair wonderfully jet black. I love doing touch ups because my hair is instantly dramatic darkened. It's a stunning colour but it's also helped my hair repair itself; I had badly damaged over processed hair before I started dying it black again it's come back to health and no longer looks or feels damaged.
I found as I have mid neck - shoulder length at times hair it lasted me.... about 2 months of being sparing. One full cover application and a fair few applications of full and root touch ups. And my hair didn't turn out patchy from this it still looked beautiful and refreshed.
I don't think I'd ever use a permanent black dye again. Only manic panic!

Crazy Colour Semi Permanent Hair Dye By Renbow Black No.30 (100ml) Box of 4
Crazy Colour Semi Permanent Hair Dye By Renbow Black No.30 (100ml) Box of 4
Offered by Second Glance Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Will eventually turn hair green., 17 Feb. 2015
I originally had very faded out blue hair that had some green tinges mostly at he roots. Anyway. My hair was practically white at this stage. I dyed it red from April to October when I wanted a change and dyed it brown which went purple so I dyed black with raven manic panic and did so for a few months until I started using this for touch ups I noticed my hair wasn't fading to grey like with manic panic but when I decided to use colour b4 to finally achieve brown....
It simply turned bright and I mean bright turquoise/green. I have used 4 colour rinses including the vit!am in c method..... I eventually got it to fade enough to dye brown with a very good permanent brown hair dye in a caramel shade which covered it until about 4 days later and my hair was greener than ever. It looked hideous so now I'm stuck using these again until the black dye grows out. /.\
I was looking up on dying my hair the last time with the remainder In the bottle; it does indeed have a lot of blue undertones whereas manic panic raven, is simply that, jet black....

3Pcs 14g 14 gauge 1.6mm 14mm steel tongue rings straight barbell ball piercing bars tounge Logo Body Jewellery JBQT
Offered by bodyjewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute., 17 Feb. 2015
These are my favourite tongue bars. I always however find they tend to unscrew but I do loose nearly all my tongue rings so it may be just me.
The jewel isn't over large so it's discreet but so cute the light green background on the middle one which online appears white is so pretty the bright green of the leaf really pops.
I have bought a replacement set. I may by a third as I love them so much nice length and comfortable to wear.

Nobby Spike Choker with Buckle, Chrome
Nobby Spike Choker with Buckle, Chrome
Offered by Zoo Galaxie

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 17 Feb. 2015
This is for dogs I thought it was a necklace. Should be taken down indeed it is disgusting animal cruelty. I cannot believe they are stocking such merchandise. Dissappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20