Profile for SharonA > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Heartstones
Heartstones

4.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read., 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Heartstones (Kindle Edition)
Great for a holiday read. Kept me turning the pages, wouldn't say it is the best book I've ever read but ideal for holiday.

Where's Wally books: 5 large picture books and 1 Sticker Book (Where's Wally / Where's Wally Now / Wheres Wally The Fantastic Journey / Wheres Wally The Wonder Book / Wheres Wally In Hollywood)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set - great presentation box, 7 July 2014
I remembered these from years ago so bought them for my 5yo birthday. He had a small where's wally box and I thought he would like the books. It is taking him a while to get into them, but I think they will be something he will grow into. Lovely set and great presentation box

Playmobil Pirates 5134 Adventure Treasure Island
Playmobil Pirates 5134 Adventure Treasure Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to the pirate collection., 7 July 2014
Bought for 5yo birthday present to go with the pirate ship bought at Christmas. Great addition to the group. Game is interesting and lots of areas to keep him amused. The only down side is the "quicksand" goes everywhere. My 3 yo thinks it is great fun to throw it around the house.

Roald Dahl 15 Book Box Set (Slipcase) Includes Matilda, Witches, The Twits, Fantastic Mr Fox, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Georges Marvellous Medicine, The BFG, Danny the Champion of the World....
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and excellent first books with no pictures., 7 July 2014
Bought these for my 5 year old who was being read some of the stories in school. He just loves Roald Dahl. Great value.

20 RED PAPER PARTY BAGS - CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR AND QUANTITY
20 RED PAPER PARTY BAGS - CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR AND QUANTITY
Offered by Thepaperbagstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size and value for money, 2 July 2014
Bought these for my son's 5th birthday as he wanted cowboy themed bags. Couldn't find them anywhere at a reasonable price so bought these and put some personalised cowboy stickers on them. Worked out a treat.

De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.BK Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Black
De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.BK Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Black
Offered by BestBuyUk

2.0 out of 5 stars Marks very easily, 6 Jan 2014
Bought this kettle and the toaster. The kettle is reasonably quick at heating the water and I don't find it too noisy. But I absolutely detest the finish on this kettle and after a few months it was badly marked. The enamel has bubbled in a couple of places where something must have splashed onto it and it has lifted off on a few other places. Certainly wouldn't spend the money again on a de'longhi. As for the toaster - I won't even comment .

Cosatto Easi Peasi Changing Unit (Zuton)
Cosatto Easi Peasi Changing Unit (Zuton)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great changing unit, 6 Jan 2014
I got this changing unit for my second son. It is much more sturdy than the M&P one I had previously.The only thing I don't like is the draining of the bath unit. I find it quite difficult to drain. Apart from that great changer.

Character World 54-inch Fireman Sam Rescue Curtains
Character World 54-inch Fireman Sam Rescue Curtains
Offered by Kidco

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Jan 2014
Bought these to go with fireman sam duvet of the same print. Although not particularly heavy, they do the job and are grand with blackout linings behind them.

Playmobil - 4293 Pirate Captain
Playmobil - 4293 Pirate Captain
Offered by Cool Carousel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Addition to the pirate ship, 6 Jan 2014
I bought this to go along with the play mobil pirate ship. My 4.5 year old son loves them both.

Playmobil Pirates 5135 Large Pirate Ship
Playmobil Pirates 5135 Large Pirate Ship
Offered by ShopCuscus

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of amusement, 6 Jan 2014
Got this for my 4.5 year old for Christmas. He is pirate mad and just loves this ship. The detailing in it is just enough for his age group. Lots of things to keep him interested. I bought this with the Play mobil pirate captain (4293) and the pirate commander and armory (5136). I think the captain would have been sufficient and perhaps another ship to go along with this as the armory had a number of the same items. The only down side is that due to having another small child I couldn't assemble it on Christmas day and so my son couldn't play with it until Boxing Day - it took about 2 hours to assemble.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3