Profile for Mrs J. > Reviews

NOW That's What I Call Music! 87
NOW That's What I Call Music! 87
Price: 12.00

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 10 April 2014
I always believe the first Cd they have on now that's what i call music's are very popular and often all of my favourites. However, the second cd is generally filled with a load of songs no one has heard of or ones that have done terrible in the charts.
I'd pay for the first CD on here but not the second.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 10:04 PM BST

The Book Thief
The Book Thief
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite book by far!, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
I got so enthralled into this book that I couldn't tear myself a way from it, not even for 5 minutes, and this resulted in me reading it within a day!
This is by far my favourite book I have ever read. Not only does the author write in such a unique and personal style, but he creates a connection between you and the characters like never thought possible. By the end of the play i had tears in my eyes I had grown that close to each character by the way in which he describes them and writes about them. The storey line is gripping, tugging on your heart stings in one chapter, or making you laugh the next. I've never read such a well thought out and undeniably amazing book.
It's definitely worth the price and you'd have to be crazy not to like this book!!

Womens Ladies Skeleton Skull And Bone Tunic Mini Dress Top 8-14 (S/M)
Womens Ladies Skeleton Skull And Bone Tunic Mini Dress Top 8-14 (S/M)
Offered by Fashion Group
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 29 Oct 2013
I ordered this dress on Saturday night hoping I would receive it by Thursday for Halloween. The estimated delivery was Thursday onwards so i was doubtful i would receive it in time.However, It came after three days so I am VERY pleased with the delivery speed.

It looks AMAZING on, it's nice material and is very comfortable to wear. The pattern is very clear and of a high standard and it blew away any expectations i had for this dress.

AMAZING and it is so worth the money. A MUST BUY!

Armor All Shield Liquid Car Wax 500ml Auto Express Best Buy 2013
Armor All Shield Liquid Car Wax 500ml Auto Express Best Buy 2013
Offered by Car Spares Direct
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality car polish, 3 Oct 2013
This is a Great product brings up a great shine with minimal effort. Excellent value for money and glossy finish

Japanese Kimono Designs Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)
Japanese Kimono Designs Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)
by Ming-Ju Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly beautiful drawings to colour, 6 Feb 2013
This book has 30 drawings of Japanese girls in kimonos; the majority having two girls to colour as on the book cover. The backgrounds are fairly minimal so the girls and their kimonos really stand out. Each picture has a title plus a little detail regarding the clothing. The drawings are all pretty and the fabric designs are beautiful and detailed. I bought this book for my daughter, but I know I would really enjoy working on these drawings too.

iFoolish
iFoolish
Price: 16.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Waste Your Money, 29 Jun 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: iFoolish (Toy)
I original put a review up of this product the day after it came. However, after using my phone as I normally do i have come to the conclusion the case is just too big and bulky. It's very hard to get on and off your phone and it doesn't fit in many docing stations with it on with causes numerous problems.
The second day I had this product the pen on the string snapped and I am unable to re tie it as the string is frayed and will not fit back through. I am now left with a string dangling about and a pen I have to be very careful not to loose. however this is not the worst of it... I drew a picture on it yesterday and today wanted to rub it of to rite a simple note down. As I came to do this the section that rubs out your drawings snapped in half, meaning the right hand section of the screen is left with an image on and the magnet then stuck to the other half. The phone case is now fully broken and useless.
you don't get what you pay for....save your money and buy a cheaper type case (silicon) they last longer, look just as cool and are much cheaper.

Knitting Everyday Finery: Practical designs for dressing up in little ways
Knitting Everyday Finery: Practical designs for dressing up in little ways
by Mel Clark
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting Everyday Finery, 7 May 2012
A beautiful and stylish knitting book with a wealth of choice of things to knit. Most of the projects have 2 photos so it is easy to see exactly what the finished result will be.
There are hats and scarves for men and women, hoods, a warm looking cowl and a scood (that's a combined scarf and hood) men's mittens, fingerless mitts, cuffs, gloves, 3 bags, a hair band, a scarf/shawl, the shawl on the cover picture, an everyday cardigan, a man's cardigan vest, slippers, 2 sock patterns and a pair of tights. To round things off there is also a pattern for some knitted shorts and a dachshund pencil case.

The majority of the patterns are for women, for children there is a hood pattern and the pencil case and for men there is a hood, a hat and scarf, mittens and a vest.

As the author is based in New Zealand she does use some New Zealand yarns that are not available in the UK, however she has included yarn weights and descriptions of each of the yarns so that it is easier to make substitutions. Other yarns should be easier to source such a Rowan and Cascade.

I love the patterns in this book but take note, quite a lot call for circular or double pointed needles and not all knitters like to knit this way.

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas [DVD]
The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vera Farmiga
Price: 3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars heart breaking, 21 April 2012
This is a movie I have wanted to watch for a while now after doing the haulocuast in History. I thought it would have a sad yet happy ending which it does however it only last 1:30 hours and seems like a very short movie as you watch it. the characters are good and the plot is two I just think there are parts which could haver been improved and the ending could have been much better. its not bad for a cheap movie to make you cry very now and again but if your looking at a movie to watch alot and a great heart warming storyline i would say give it a miss and try watch PEARL HARBOUR!!

MediaDevil / PhoneDevil Magicscreen BACK (REAR) screen protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) Back protector - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (2 x BACK protectors only)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars magic screen, 14 Dec 2011
What an excellent product superb item at a really excellent price. If you need to protect your iphone like me this is the product for you.

My Even More Wonderful World of Fashion: Another Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming
by Nina Chakrabarti
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy !!, 1 Oct 2011
Got the first one as a present and absolutely loved it. I couldn't wait for this one to come out. Once I finally got it I was amazed...it has bags, shoes, dresses and hats all the way through to jewelry, glasses,faces, hair and make-up! The drawings are superb and the ideas used are unbelievable, also its great for drawing ideas, can not understand why anyone would not want to buy it. Amazing and a must buy!!
Miss Devon J aged 13 x