Profile for Douglas B Clark > Reviews

Content by Douglas B Clark

Douglas B Clark

GrandGadgets ® ECO-Oval 1200 Watt Halogen Heater with Automatic Tip Over Switch/Protection Grill and Oscillating Function

4.0 out of 5 stars Works quite efficiently, 13 Dec. 2013
Like all these halogen heaters from China that I have used, they don't feel substantial, flimsy almost.
Time will tell on the longevity of the halogen tubes. They can be replaced, however I found that quite time-consuming and that's when you find out how flimsy these heaters are (on a previously bought similar product).
However for the price, I think it represents fair value.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks OK, 13 Nov. 2013
(Apart from Royal Mail misplacing the package at depot (found 24 hours later) when I went to collect)
The product looks OK - well presented and ideal for taking on my travels abroad. As to its suitability or efficiency, I really hope I never have to find out - it's for emergency use after all.

Katie Morag and the Dancing Class
Katie Morag and the Dancing Class

5.0 out of 5 stars Katie Morag books, 13 Nov. 2013
Loved by my grandchildren. Could be read to them over and over. Great stories and pictures - would always recommend

Katie Morag And The Birthdays
Katie Morag And The Birthdays

The Second Katie Morag Storybook
The Second Katie Morag Storybook

5.0 out of 5 stars Katie Morag books, 13 Nov. 2013

RC1050 Original Remote Control for Hitachi TVs.
RC1050 Original Remote Control for Hitachi TVs.
Offered by spares4us

4.0 out of 5 stars Operation of control, 13 Nov. 2013
The product worked OK. Sometimes the channels would move twice (up and down) when changing. Considering the price compared to a brand new control from manufacturer, then this one is quite acceptable.