Profile for Mr. David Wright > Reviews

Mr. David Wright

No Church In The Wild (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. The-Dream] [Explicit]
No Church In The Wild (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. The-Dream] [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Rap, 16 May 2013
I'm not normally one for music that has any rapping in it - but I really like this song, recommended

The City And The Stars (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
The City And The Stars (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
by Arthur C. Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars A Return to Childhood, 5 April 2013
My late sister first bought me this book nearly thirty years ago. It was part of set of four other novels all in one cover; I still have the book somewhere in the house I think. I would return to it again and again both in teenagehood and adulthood. And when I decided to buy the complete SF masterworks I couldn't wait to buy this one.

One of Clarke's best works that has an almost "rite of passage", "coming of age" feel to it. A young man discovering that his world isn't everything that he believes it is and has probably been one of his most influential novels so far as you can see echoes of it even in such films as Oblivion.

Kuffs
Kuffs
Dvd ~ Ashley Judd
Offered by DaaVeeDee-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars As Good As I Remember, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Kuffs (DVD)
I was only disappointed by the fact that this is not in widescreen format. One of Christian Slater's best movies and a movie typical of its genre, yet it's not given it's best format here.

Crysis 3 - Hunter Edition (PC DVD)
Crysis 3 - Hunter Edition (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Bunch, 5 April 2013
I'm enjoying this game so much that I am taking my time and slowly playing through it, exploring everywhere I can and basically ogling the scenery. It can be frustrating playing on the highest difficulty but well worth the effort of getting it.

The Best Of Fad Gadget
The Best Of Fad Gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars A Compilation going Back to Nature, 1 Feb 2010
One of the best compilation albums for any 80's band ever. But then again Frank Tovey (aka Fad Gadget) was one of the best 80's artists ever.

This album brings the best of his groundbeaking music together in one place. Not only a must for Fad Gadget and Frank Tovey fans, but also a must for anyone who listens to alternative and 80's music.