Profile for Anna Miklos > Reviews

3 Tier Walnut Wooden Shoe Rack Shelf / Shoe Organiser
3 Tier Walnut Wooden Shoe Rack Shelf / Shoe Organiser
Offered by Prime Furnishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shoe rack, 17 Mar 2014
I am very happy with this shoe rack. It was ten mins to assemble it (despite being a woman :) and it suited the other furniture immediately. I bought it for my partner who has enormous trainers which were in the way all the time. We put the rack under the stairs and it is very easy to access it. Nice colour, firm material.

The Complete Pregnancy Workout [DVD]
The Complete Pregnancy Workout [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workout programme, 17 Mar 2014
The programmes are not too long but they are fantastic each. I would recommend to be more careful with the prenatal fitness and pilates dvds as they can be quite hard for the first time specially if you don't have strong abdominal muscles. But with some practising you can build up a very fit and healthy shape through the pregnancy which can be essential when giving birth.
The yoga dvd is fantastic for relaxing your muscles. I am in my 37th and a half week and really looking forward to meeting our little baby boy.

A Time for Healing
A Time for Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very professional stuff by Ruth Fazal, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Time for Healing (MP3 Download)
I have never heard about her before so I thought I would give this cd a try. The tracks are beautifully built up, giving a very pleasant and relaxing athmosphere. Her voice is very calm and deep so it is very easy to unwind while listening to this material. The biblical references are brilliant.

SUPERSOFT WARM FLEECE BLANKET THROW 130 X 170 cm - 11 GREAT COLOURS (BLACK)
SUPERSOFT WARM FLEECE BLANKET THROW 130 X 170 cm - 11 GREAT COLOURS (BLACK)
Offered by SWITCH!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm blanket but wrong colour, 17 Mar 2014
For this price it is a nice blanket, keeps you warm and very light. I ordered it in blue but arrived in black!!

FURNITURE COT BED BOLT ALLEN HEAD WITH BARREL NUT 6MM M6 X 60MM ZP (pack of 10 )
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job but too long, 17 Mar 2014
They are suitable for the baby's cot but too long so they stick out. Not sure what we will do when the baby is able to get out of the cot himself probably just cover them with some soft finishing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 8:28 PM GMT

Anar Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream 15ml
Anar Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream 15ml
Offered by Nirvana Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cream for the price, 17 Mar 2014
It is very natural and doesn't irritate the eye at all so I am very happy to have something like this for the first time. Also the price is excellent. It gives you a smooth, natural soft moisturised touch.

Ultimate Relaxation
Ultimate Relaxation

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best relaxation cd, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
I purchased it to practise relaxation techniques but I found the actual relaxation track quite short. There is a very long introduction which I think is not necessary at all.

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillow
Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillow
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pillow, 17 Mar 2014
For this price you get a nice, soft pillow. It is good size and good quality. Suitable for travelling or just carrying around.

OUTSPOKEN Eau de Parfum by FERGIE - her Debut Fragrance for Avon 50ml
OUTSPOKEN Eau de Parfum by FERGIE - her Debut Fragrance for Avon 50ml
Offered by Beauty 1st

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fragrance, 20 Nov 2013
This perfume is amazing, lasts long enough, gives you a posh impression, not to mention the fantastic price! Very satisfied!

The Practice of Christian Healing: A Guide for Beginners
The Practice of Christian Healing: A Guide for Beginners
by Roy Lawrence

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book with great content, 20 Nov 2013
It's a very handy book, easy to read and it gets to the point very fast.
I have read other types of spiritual books and after all I found myself very confused about healing. A few years ago I found my way back to Christianity again and I was missing books that were on this deep, very important topic. I think it is essential that Christianity finds its roots again nowadays and healing is one major part of it. This book gives a very clear and straightforward message that the only healing that actually leads to total cure is Christian healing.

Page: 1 | 2