Profile for Sally Barsby > Reviews

Content by Sally Barsby

Sally Barsby (Epsom, Surrey United Kingdom)

Are We There Yet?: Tales from the Never-Ending Travels of WWE Superstars
Are We There Yet?: Tales from the Never-Ending Travels of WWE Superstars
by Robert Caprio
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellet book about the stories of the road, 18 Feb 2005
I got this book yesterday and finnished it in one day straight. It was excellent and was a very good insight to the live of the wwe superstar when they aren't on TV. It is a full of funny,sad and Just plain bizarre stories. From today superstar like The Big Show and Rey Mysterio as well as some older stories for Undertaker, the Brooklyn Brawler and the referees.
I would deffinately recommend this to anybody who, like me love wrestling and is curious about the other aspects of it not just what we see on TV and at live shows.
It was a brilliant read and I can't wait for more book of this nature to come out.
Good work WWE

Tracks
Tracks
by Robyn Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing account of one womans jorney, 18 Feb 2004
This review is from: Tracks (Paperback)
I am writing this several months after reading it and I can still remember the emotion I felt when I read it. It is a truly outstanding book. I originally got the book as I am interested in animal stories, although this is about animals it is more about one womans goal and how much she goes through to reach her destination, both literally and emotionally. Though out this story I was crying and laughing as she carried me along the trail with her.