Profile for MRS. ANN BRADLEY > Reviews

Levels of Life
by Julian Barnes
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Levels of life, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Levels of Life (Hardcover)
Julian Barnes is one of my favorite authors and this is a book I would thoroughly recommend. It is very thought provoking and as one reaches the autumn of life, this is a book well worth reading.

Sirdar Snuggly 3 Ply Knitting Wool/Yarn Cream 303 - per 50g ball
Sirdar Snuggly 3 Ply Knitting Wool/Yarn Cream 303 - per 50g ball
Offered by WhichWools
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting wool, 26 Mar 2013
I love using this wool and would recommend it especially for baby shawls and baby clothes in general. I would recommend this wool anytime. I was short on one garment and the extra wool bought matched exactly.

Crystal Gayle / Somebody Loves You
Crystal Gayle / Somebody Loves You
Price: 10.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Feb 2013
Received in excellent condition. I love this cd. Would recommend it to anyone who is a Crystal Gail fan as I think this was her original album and her best

Ethel & Ernest
Ethel & Ernest
by Raymond Briggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ethel & Ernest (Hardcover)
This is such an unusual book. I saw Richard Briggs being interviewed on TV about this book and felt compelled to order it. A delightful, moving, book illustrating the meeting, marriage and life of Richard Briggs parents. a treasure for those of us who are sentimental and still believe in love and marriage. i highly recommend this book for those reasons and the wonderful illustrations.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 10:58 PM BST

Motionperformance Essentials Soft Relaxing Dual Speed Electric Foot Massage & Heated Foot Warmer Boot
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a friend as a Christmas present, 4 Jan 2013
My friend loved this gift and is very happy with it. She would recommend this to anyone who suffers with cold , tired aching feet. I might treat myself!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2013 3:28 PM GMT

Homeland - Season 1 [DVD]
Homeland - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful entertainment, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Homeland - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Homeland is for me the best thing I have seen on TV in years. I was gripped by this series and will watch it again and again. I have now watched the second series on TV but will be buying this to add to my collection. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Absolutely superb and gripping entertainment. Buy it!

Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
by Lynn Vincent
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful and revealing book, 4 Jan 2013
This was a lovely book and was passed on to a dying friend for obvious reasons. I would recommend this book to anyone interested or not interested in the subject of heaven, which I suspect deep down we all are.

Savu Smoke Bags - Hickory Wood (Strong)
Savu Smoke Bags - Hickory Wood (Strong)
Offered by Symbolism
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They work but are expensive, 4 Jan 2013
Having taken up the use of oven bags available in all supermarkets with added spices, my husband and I thought we would go one step further with our cooking by using these heavy duty bags as an alternative to using our outdoor smoker. They were disappointing. The flavour of wood chips did not come through, they are expensive and I would not use the again.

90 Minutes in Heaven
90 Minutes in Heaven
by Cecil B. Murphey
Price: 6.25

4.0 out of 5 stars An insightful book from someone who really died and came back to life., 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: 90 Minutes in Heaven (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book and passed it on to a friend who is dying of cancer and who stated she was afraid of dying. She called to thank me and from that I conclude that she too found it helpful. I hope so. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in this type of true story.

The Best of Les Dawson [DVD]
The Best of Les Dawson [DVD]
Dvd ~ Les Dawson
Price: 5.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected., 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Best of Les Dawson [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD does not do Les Dawson justice in that only bits of individual shows are included, and not the best at that. I was hoping this DVD would be part of a series of the full half hour shows as originally shown during his lifetime. This is not the case. Disappointing.

Page: 1 | 2