Profile for nic4003 > Reviews

Hiding From the Light
Hiding From the Light
Price: 4.05

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the story line and the characters, 28 July 2014
I bought this as my paperback copy us totally worn out. I love the story line and the characters. My favourite Barbara Erskine novel.

Snippets: almost a journal but not quite...
Snippets: almost a journal but not quite...
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Christina fan, 22 Feb 2014
I haven't read this yet, but I've got everything Christina Jones has published, so I'm reasonably certain I'll love it; it's practically guarenteed to make me laugh :)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 8:47 AM GMT

Walking on Air
Walking on Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Walking on Air (Kindle Edition)
A well detailed story, with likeable characters. Christina's books are always a joy to read. They definately have the feel good factor.

An Enormously English Monsoon Wedding
An Enormously English Monsoon Wedding
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 18 Jun 2013
I love all Christina Jones books, they are always cheerful, witty, and warm. I own every one that she has written, she is my very favourite author ( apart from Jane Austen!)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
by Ann Brashares

5.0 out of 5 stars chick lit at its best, 5 July 2010
I loved both of the films of the sisterhood of the travelling pants, and thought that i would try the books to see if they were any better (I'm a firm believer in books rather than films). I thought that the set were a really good bargain. the books themselves were fab. the characters were easy to relate to, and the friendship reminded me of friendships that i am lucky enough to have. the storylines were also true to life, with noe of it feeling contrived. overall, I would recommend it to any girl, not just young ones (I am 27, and even my mom loved them!).