Profile for Natasha Cooper > Reviews

Content by Natasha Cooper

Natasha Cooper (Wiltshire, England, UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy!!, 21 May 2011
I ordered this product and within 24 hours they came through my letter box. Really really impressed with the speed of delivery. Quality of product also seems very good. Worth the money.

Sir Thursday (The Keys to the Kingdom, Book 4)
Sir Thursday (The Keys to the Kingdom, Book 4)
by Garth Nix

4.0 out of 5 stars Sir Thursday, 5 April 2006
I have really enjoyed reading the books in the 'Keys to the Kingdom' series and would definitely recommend the series. Although it had been a long time since I had read the first three books I easily slipped back into Nix's enchanting writing style that helps me greatly enjoy his work.
Arthur, the main character, is appealing and easy to relate to Nix's other characters have a great variety to them though all have some realism to them. Also the settings are detailed and realistic and an amazing atmosphere is set. I think that the ending is good because it gives you a lead into what the next book will be about without giving too much away. As I said at the beginning they are fantastic books would definitely recommend them especially to people who enjoy escaping to another world with magic and colossal creatures and marvellous monsters!