Profile for Jay Smith > Reviews

Content by Jay Smith

Jay Smith "jay17822" (Nottingham, UK)

Mountain Warehouse Bernard Mens Walking Hiking Breathable Windproof Fleece Dark Grey X-Large
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jacket, 22 Mar. 2015
I rarely place reviews on here, but this item is so good that I felt that I should.
Very windproof and quite thick material, it's kept me warm in all conditions. Just needs a light waterproof over the top should it rain.

RayZor Eyewear Anti Fog Wax Stick For Sunglasses, Ski SnowBoard Goggles, MotorCycle Visors and all Optical Eyewear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to work, 18 July 2010
I've been having trouble with fogging whilst out on my motorbike in the wet, so bought this product as a possible solution.
I wear glasses, so applied the product to both sides of the lenses in my glasses, and both sides of my visor.
Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, it has had no effect what so ever. Neither positive or negative.
I applied the product as directed, applying the stick to both sides and buffing off with a microfibre cloth. It just doesn't do anything!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2011 11:33 PM BST