Profile for Mary > Reviews

The Shack
The Shack
by WM. Paul Young

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOK, 11 April 2014
This review is from: The Shack (Paperback)
A VERY GREAT THOUGHT PROVOKING BOOK. WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND, COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. I THINK ITS A BOOK THAT YOU NEED TO READ NOT ONCE BUT MANY TIMES

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi

5.0 out of 5 stars Life of Pi, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic story kept me engaged throughout now will watch the film which I've been keen to see. Very moving story.

Destined To Reign
Destined To Reign

5.0 out of 5 stars Destined to Reign, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Destined To Reign (Kindle Edition)
This book was recommended by a friend of mine it has been an eye opener I have been living under the spirit of condemnation for such a long time even though people see me and think I am perfect reading this book has just set my mind thoughts and spirit permanently free forever. Praise God. Thank very much for writing this book I am set free!!!
From Mary, London
Awesome Book

Hello! Magazine
Hello! Magazine

1.0 out of 5 stars Hello Magazine, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Hello! Magazine (App)
If it's free how come you still have to pay to read the magazine? That's not free sounds like a con to get you to subscribe?

Matthew Henry's Concise Bible Commentary
Matthew Henry's Concise Bible Commentary

2.0 out of 5 stars Mathew Henry's concise Bible commentary, 8 Aug. 2013
In as much as I love Mathew Henry's Bible commentary this app has a few challenges 1. There is no instruction on how to search or jump to any chapter of the Bible. 2it's impossible to browse through the bible without going through page by page which is time consuming. 3 Can't delete book marks its a major problem it asks if you want to delete book marks you say yes but nothing happens also why can't I delete one book Mark at a time? 4 When you go to the next page it starts in the middle not top of the page. 5 You can't see the chapter you are reading only the verses so you must remember it in your head. 6 There are very limited options on what you can do with this app, go backwards forwards write notes book Mark which is an issue that's it. There are other problems but cant list them all. Very disappointed with this app:(

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire HD Review, 7 Aug. 2013
I am very happy with my kindle excellent resource for things like reading browsing the net or playing games which my Children love! Downloading takes just seconds great. The only thing is some free items which comes as special offers with this kindle are not exactly true, for example I downloaded The Hello magazine, one of the free offers but to my disappointment I was asked to pay to actually be able to open it after downloading. Also some of the downloads are either not the full apps or there is a problem with it!. Apart from that the kindle F HD is a cool gadget. It's got very good long battery life too which is great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 3:43 PM BST

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon Devices)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire HD, 10 July 2013
Just this minute opened my KF thought it came with a charger. Cant believe I've paid all that money without a charger!!! not happy about this on the positive note after reading the reviews I'm going to find one some where not spending another 12 pounds on a charger.

Beautiful Imperfection
Beautiful Imperfection

5.0 out of 5 stars MaryA, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Beautiful Imperfection (Audio CD)
I heard this album for the first time in my sister's car when I went to Nigeria, I just loved it! we played it over and over again how refreshing it is to listen to some unique music from Nigeria. I have bought the CD and will certainly get her other album too. I just love Asa's voice. It's about time we listen to some serious melodious music. its great!!