Profile for Surrey rocker > Reviews

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still as good as ever, if not better!, 28 April 2014
Love this new album. Fresh, spikey music. Its very danceable music. Really enjoyed my first listen. Thank you Kaiser Chiefs.

A Perfect Contradiction (Deluxe)
A Perfect Contradiction (Deluxe)
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold again!, 28 April 2014
Paloma is at her best, again. Really enjoyed her new album. She is very talented. I liked her from when I first saw her on Jools Holland.

Wooden Bread Cutting Board from Pebbly By BayTree Cookware
Wooden Bread Cutting Board from Pebbly By BayTree Cookware
Offered by BayTree Design
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good replacement!, 28 April 2014
Really pleased with this bread board. Delivery was much quicker than anticipated, excellent. Good piece of quality wood, flat and stable when cutting bread. Just remember not to immerse the bread board in hot water as it will warp the wood!

Going Back Home
Going Back Home
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Both at their best!, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Going Back Home (MP3 Download)
I heard a few of the tracks over the weeks on Paul Jones program and others and knew it would be good. But it is excellent! Roger's voice is better than ever and Wilco compliments his singing perfectly with his guitar. Wonderful music.

The Platinum Collection
The Platinum Collection
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Memories, 1 Jan 2014
Bought this as I had the original album, so decided to download the mp3. Good memories have been brought back of the happy up-beat music. Especially as one of the guys I met at a christening, that was before he joined the group, lovely chap, so glad he did well. Always a good album to have at a party!

Cliff Richard & The Shadows (Greatest Hits)
Cliff Richard & The Shadows (Greatest Hits)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well executed album, 18 Dec 2013
I had this album when I was 12 yrs. old. It has brought back brilliant memories listening to the songs which I used to sing along to. but I admit I still prefer the Shadows to Cliff! He has a good voice but the Shadows were excellent musically, so tight. Still a good album after all these years.

Established 1958
Established 1958
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to hear it again!, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Established 1958 (MP3 Download)
I bought this on vinyl with my birthday money when I was 12 yrs old, and loved it. I am now going to buy the mp3,it is bringing back lovely memories of when I used to play it as a little girl. I previewed some of the songs and they sound just as good as they did in the 60's. My favourite by Cliff amongst the selection is ,'Don't forget to catch me', still! And ,as for The Shadows, I like all their tracks. Cliff and The Shadows were definitely the right combination.

Don't Point Your Finger
Don't Point Your Finger
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this group!!, 9 May 2012
I hadn't heard Nine Below Zero for years, then found this wonderful mp3. If you like them you'll love this album. Old favourites, One Way Street, and Don't Point Your Finger, lovely to hear again. Buy it!!

Apple iPod nano Lanyard Headphones
Apple iPod nano Lanyard Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink!!!, 9 May 2012
The lanyard is made of a rubberised material which makes it very flexible. Therefore putting on the cover, or removing from the ipod is easy. I chose a very bright pink.The buttons are very accessible, even though they are obviously protected by the case. Its very light, you forget that its round your neck, and it feels secure. Very pleased, just what I wanted. Oh, and it arrived before the estimated date, even better!

BIRUGEAR Hot Pink Durable Eva Carrying Case for Apple iPod Nano 8GB 16GB (6th Generation) 6 6G & iPod shuffle 2GB (4th Generation), SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Clip Plus, Sansa Clip Sport, Clip Zip
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 9 May 2012
I am very pleased with this carrying case for my mini ipod. user friendly whilst walking, in the fact that I can access all the buttons as normal. I chose pink as its my favourite colour!! I can put my headphones, sock and lanyard in the case. So, its very roomy. Excellant purchase.

Page: 1 | 2