Profile for alimarcam > Reviews

Content by alimarcam

alimarcam "alimarcam" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Safety Gas Lighter - No need for matches By Everbright Plus
Safety Gas Lighter - No need for matches By Everbright Plus
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - does exactly what it says it will do!, 27 April 2011
Have only had this a few months so cannot comment regarding others who have said it stops working, but it was very cheap, arrived quickly and does the job - can't say any more than that!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 27 April 2011
One of my cats is usually indifferent to catnip while the other (who is a rescue cat who was mistreated and is therefore wary of people) loves it, well, despite trying lots of catnip products, this seems to do the trick with both of them. Indifferent Mogoid now goes very soppy after I spray it, while Wary Mogoid initially goes crazy, tearing about the house and throwing all her toys in the air, then calms down and has been noticeably more trusting of us since I started spraying it. Brilliant product and I have tried most catnip (not personally!).

Dyson DC25 Animal  Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Owners
Dyson DC25 Animal Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Owners

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give zero stars I would, 28 Mar. 2011
I really want to like Dysons: I watch the adverts on the TV and Mr Dyson makes it all look so simple. Well, I can only assume he has a doctorate in putting together a vaccum cleaner and the strength of Hercules. I have just spent an hour lugging this wretched machine around my modestly sized house attempting to vaccum the ceiling corners for cobwebs and while it was reasonably effective (though by no means perfect) at sucking everything up, it is extremely heavy and cumbersome and although I managed to put the extendable hose on, I have now given up trying to put it back in its place and my back and shoulders are killing me. DON'T waste your money unless you are built like a brick ****house and have the patience of Job.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2011 3:41 PM BST

The Double Happiness Company
The Double Happiness Company
by Anne Aylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, moving and original, 16 Mar. 2011
This is a highly original and absorbing piece of work which I read in the space of a couple of days, so drawn and intrigued was I by the characters and the narrative. Set againist the back-drop of the Vietnam war, the book tells the story of aspiring ballet dancer - Katie Scarlett - and her complicated family relationships. There is a depth and intensity in the 300 pages which I have rarely come across and I cannot recommend it highly enough if you are looking for something bold and original - it would also make an excellent film.

Catnip Spray 175ml
Catnip Spray 175ml
Offered by Petsapply

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 9 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Catnip Spray 175ml (Misc.)
One of our rescue cats is very nervous due to ill-treatment from a previous owner, and over the years, we have tried all manner of ways to try and improve her confidence and make her less wary of us. Catnip spray was suggested to me 6 months ago, and since then, we regularly spray all her toys and the areas she sleeps in with this spray and there has been a significant improvement in her manner and behaviour to the point where she now even allows us to stroke her - something that was previously unthinkiable. Yes, I know cats are contrary and it could be a coincidence, but I don't care, all I know is that she is much happier and calmer and that's the most important thing for us.

Men's Elasticated Webbing Black Belt - One Size Fits All
Men's Elasticated Webbing Black Belt - One Size Fits All
Offered by Tim Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad very pleased with this belt, 8 Jan. 2011
My elderly father asked me to buy an elasticated belt for him and I did a search on Amazon and while the reviews about this particular belt are mixed, I decided to buy it for him and he is very pleased with it.

London Underground Monopoly
London Underground Monopoly

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant brilliant brilliant!, 6 Jan. 2011
This review is from: London Underground Monopoly (Toy)
I bought this specifically to play at Christmas with bloke and several friends who are all in the transport industry and everyone enjoyed it! I love Monopoly but hadn't played for years and fancied buying a game for Christmas and can honestly say this kept us amused for hours - brilliant, brilliant, brilliant - I can't recommend it highly enough.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2012 12:37 PM BST

Blackspur BB-SL050 2 TREAD STEP LADDER - EN131
Blackspur BB-SL050 2 TREAD STEP LADDER - EN131

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 7 Sept. 2010
The steps arrived quickly and are surprisingly sturdy for such a reasonably priced product - highly recommended.

Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice
Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars My kitties love these!!!, 7 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice (Misc.)
My 2 cats can be indifferent - to say the least - in relation to catnip products, but they ADORE these mice and come back to them again and again. Excellent value and highly recommended.

(Jolly Moggy) Catnip Roller Ball
(Jolly Moggy) Catnip Roller Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this!, 7 Sept. 2010
My cats are - typically - very fussy in what sort of catnip products they like but these have proved to be a real hit. Also, following the instructions, if you give the toys a regular rub, it seems to re-release the catnip properties and makes my two go all silly again - excellent product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15