Profile for Carol > Reviews

Content by Carol

Carol (Spain)

Glamorousky Blue Leaves Necklace with Blue Austrian Element Crystals (977)
Glamorousky Blue Leaves Necklace with Blue Austrian Element Crystals (977)
Offered by Glamorousky

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, chain very short, 21 Oct. 2015
Very pretty, chain very short, made in Hong Kong obviously made for oriental girls and not European girls, I have sent a message to the manufacturer about this.

Eye Massager Stress Relief. Relax and Unwind Eye Senses Stimulator
Eye Massager Stress Relief. Relax and Unwind Eye Senses Stimulator

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinnitus Relief, 14 Jun. 2015
Has really helped to relieve Tinnitus which has been driving me mad

Locked Down
Locked Down
Offered by Fulfillment Express

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 May 2015
This review is from: Locked Down (Audio CD)
Disappointed although I love his voice

TaoTronics TT-CC06 Color CMOS Rear View Reversing Parking Camera Waterproof - Bracket Mount - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 May 2015
My husband was thrilled with this

The Best Of Eddie Cochran
The Best Of Eddie Cochran

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful album., 24 Feb. 2015
I will never forget the day this guy died, thank goodness the music will live on for ever, wonderful album.

American Soul
American Soul
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Mick Hucknall American Soul CD, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: American Soul (Audio CD)
I had this album bought for me as a Christmas present, as always Mick never fails to come up with some brilliant music, I could listen to it all day and every day.

Belledorm Easy Fit Angelica Embroidered Frilled Valance, Cream, Single
Belledorm Easy Fit Angelica Embroidered Frilled Valance, Cream, Single
Offered by elinens

5.0 out of 5 stars Belledorm Valance, 16 Aug. 2012
I bought one of these for our bed and liked it so much I now have them on all beds, they were easy to fit, also washing and ironing took no time at all.

Dvd ~ Scott Walker
Offered by vivaverve

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Walker - 30 Century Man DVD, 19 Nov. 2010
Scott Walker - 30 Century Man [DVD] [2007]

In my younger days Scott Walker was my idol, I was hesitant about buying this DVD as I thought it might be better to remember him as he was. I decided to order it and put it in my basked and saved till later in case I changed my mind, I finally ordered it but delayed watching it for the same reasons as above.

I was pleasantly surprised when I did watch it, it will be something that I am going to have to watch over and over again although I don't really understand or like his later work I admire him for what he is doing and found it fascinating.

Ray Quinn
Ray Quinn
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Loverly, 22 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Ray Quinn (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed listening to Ray when he was on X Factor, he is such a likeable guy. I must admit I was a bit hesitant about buying this album, but decided to go ahead as I love this type of music. The album is brilliant, exceeded all my expectations and is being played constantly today. I loved every track, the backing and singing is first class. Well done Ray, hurry up and make another. Wish I could see you in concert but unfortunately I live in Spain. It would be nice if you could come over and do some concerts here.