Profile for Mr. O. P. Pilgrim > Reviews

Content by Mr. O. P. Pilgrim

Mr. O. P. Pilgrim "StoryGnome" (Perth, Scotland UK)

Fabulous Woven Jewelry: Plaiting, Coiling, Knotting, Looping and Twining with Fibre and Metal (Lark Jewelry Books)
by Mary Hettmansperger

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 10 Dec 2014
A most excellent and inspiring book. Plenty of interesting projects and ideas that can be adapted for many purposes. Also there is scope for making these ideas personalized and developing more elaborate, or simplified, projects. This is a very unique book, I have not seen anything else like it. Mary is obviously very creative and has much experience with using the materials she presents.

Orchard Toys Where in the Wood?
Orchard Toys Where in the Wood?

4.0 out of 5 stars Where in the wood?, 15 Mar 2009
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter as the write-up on amazon did not specify how many pieces were with the puzzle. 150 if you were wondering. So it is a bit beyond my daughter's capability. But saying that we enjoy putting it together... together. There are enough animals that she can help to fit the pieces in while i do the more complicated bits, like foliage. I really like this puzzle because I find it difficult to source books, puzzles, toys based on the animals, trees and plants of Scotland. This puzzle contains a lot of animals that we talk about when we are in the forest or in stories that I tell her.