Profile for Roderigo > Reviews

Content by Roderigo

Roderigo (Wiltshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Tard the Grumpy Cat Ladies Women T Shirt Tee (XL, Black)
Tard the Grumpy Cat Ladies Women T Shirt Tee (XL, Black)
Offered by Shirtshub

5.0 out of 5 stars fab t-shirt, 13 July 2015
brilliant t-shirt, I love it!

Collins Big Cat - Oceans Alive: Band 14/Ruby: Band 14/Ruby Phase 5, Bk. 18
Collins Big Cat - Oceans Alive: Band 14/Ruby: Band 14/Ruby Phase 5, Bk. 18
by Angie Belcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and attractive, 13 July 2015
great condition, lovely book

Jazwares Adventure Time Long Jake The Dog 12" Plush
Jazwares Adventure Time Long Jake The Dog 12" Plush
Offered by japanese samurai sell

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and expensive, 13 July 2015
The toy was a lot smaller and more flimsy than expected. It is under-filled with polystyrene beads. The face is very small and the legs are very flimsy, just flat pieces of fabric. When I contacted the seller (in Japan) they said I could return it, but the postage would have to be at my own cost. I'd already spent quite a lot on this item, so I reluctantly decided to keep it, and will have a go at unpicking the seams and filling it with proper stuffing.

Harold and the Purple Crayon (Essential Picture Book Classics)
Harold and the Purple Crayon (Essential Picture Book Classics)
by Crockett Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun story, 13 July 2015
lovely book, arrived in perfect condition

DK Guide to Oceans
DK Guide to Oceans
by Frances Dipper

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but it was advertised as in 'very ..., 13 July 2015
This review is from: DK Guide to Oceans (Hardcover)
Good book, but it was advertised as in 'very good' condition - I would say it was only 'good' as it was quite tatty. But for 0.01p you can't complain!

Katy Appleton's Yogaworks - Strength, Power And Solar [DVD]
Katy Appleton's Yogaworks - Strength, Power And Solar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katy Appleton's Yogaworks

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much like power yoga, 15 Aug. 2014
I didn't realise Katy Appleton is an ex ballet dancer, and the pace that she works at was a bit beyond me! It's more the power yoga, competitive type of yoga than a relaxing guide to the various moves. It's also for someone who has lots of time on their hands to do an extensive 'workout'. I have done yoga on and off for years, but I wouldn't say I was fit, so I found the speed which Katy A performs the moves a bit stressy. The presentation/setting was good, and Katy Appleton spoke clearly, but overall I found this DVD was a bit too intense.

Trixie Espejo Scratching Post, 69 cm, Beige
Trixie Espejo Scratching Post, 69 cm, Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Tall scratching post, 15 Aug. 2014
The first one of these broke off at the base after about 1 month, when my son was playing with it along with our very heavy cat. I organised a replacement via Amazon, and the new model arrived promptly. So far the new one has worked well. I like it because the scratching post is taller than most, so the cat can really get stuck in when scratching.

Shearer Candles Persian Lime Scented Jar Candle with Silver Lid - Green
Shearer Candles Persian Lime Scented Jar Candle with Silver Lid - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely fresh smell, 15 Aug. 2014
lovely fresh smell

chinkyboo 6" Professional Hair Cutting & Thinning Scissors Shears Hairdressing Set + Case
Offered by Tinxs

2.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 12 Jun. 2013
The scissors were blunt and 'grabbed' the hair. Very hard to cut with. The blades didn't work together properly, cheapo item - I suppose you get what you pay for.
I am still waiting for my return request to be processed.

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Waterproof Mattress Protector, Single
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Waterproof Mattress Protector, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, comfortable and less crinkly than others!, 10 Aug. 2011
This product has done a good job protecting my son's mattress from wetness. I bought it after seeing the positive reviews, and I'm pleased to say I agree with the comments that this style is less 'crinkly' and less noisy than some of the other waterproof protectors. I also tried a flannel one that's plastic backed, and the material is too stiff, and difficult to fit on a child's narrower than standard single bed. But this quilted polycotton one is soft and strong while being easy to fit, and it's a lot more comfortable to lie on.

Page: 1 | 2