Profile for Mylo the King > Reviews

Content by Mylo the King

Mylo the King (Scotland)

iPhone 5s / 5 Novoskins Hideaway Leather Wallet Card Case (hidden card slot design) plus Screen Guard
Offered by Novoskins UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great case if you like to take it off, 7 Aug 2013
I will not be using this case. When it arrived I was excited as it was just what I wanted, but as soon as I tried to put it on I was let down.

The case is very rigid and solid, which is good for protection, but the edges are so thick and solid, that my phone would not fit. I tried a bunch of times to squeeze it in, and eventually (with a lot of force) I got it in.

I thought the case would be thinner, as I've seen cases like it, it's actually quite big once it's on.

I'm not crazy picky with cases either, but I thought I would have to break the case to take the phone out again. The hard gees would not budge to try and get the phone. I thought I would either damage my phone trying, or at worse scratch it to hell.

In the end, it's not a bad case if if it needs to; protect, won't be going in and out, and you don't mind your iPhone 5 being 3(or 4) times thicker.

Men's Crosshatch Nollie Low Top Canvas Rubber Toe Plimsolls White 9
Men's Crosshatch Nollie Low Top Canvas Rubber Toe Plimsolls White 9
Offered by Acquire Fashion LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of shoes, 7 Aug 2013
I'm a size 8.5, which is always difficult to find. A lot of size 8's are good for me, but some shoes have to be a 9. I picked a size 9 because I didn't want to risk returning them. They are a nice fit for me, maybe worth mentioning, since I'm slightly smaller.

Good quality of build, although the insole had a bubble/ripple/bulge when it arrived, that I had to peel and re-stick in place. Not a big issue.

Speedy delivery time, good shoes, but not worth 5 stars for the shoes.

Samsung BN59-00516A(STB1) Replacement Remote Control by RemotesReplaced
Samsung BN59-00516A(STB1) Replacement Remote Control by RemotesReplaced
Offered by Remotes Replaced

5.0 out of 5 stars A good replacement, 7 Aug 2013
A nice and easy replacement remote. No set up needed, it just works!

Only let down is that it doesn't have the good looks of the original samsung.

Fast delivery and easy sums it up. Would recommend to a friend.

iPHONE 4 4G BLACK DESKTOP CHARGER DOCK DOCKING STATION
iPHONE 4 4G BLACK DESKTOP CHARGER DOCK DOCKING STATION
Offered by tanco Impex

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., 9 Dec 2011
The dock is ok but not really great for iPhone 4. If you have bought other docks and found issues with the phone not connecting properly and sitting at an angle, this case will do the same.

Vtec 12x Telephoto Lens for iPhone 4
Vtec 12x Telephoto Lens for iPhone 4
Offered by Phetron Digital

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 9 Dec 2011
Really quite fun to use. The case connects with iPhone 4 really easily and can be kept on when not using the lens. If trying to take a picture without having the extra lens connected and with the flash on, you do get a lot of glare in pics. The lens and the camera work well together and pictures do look great. The lens makes a real difference.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2012 10:27 PM GMT

SOFT CARRY CASE SLEEVE for 15.4 INCH Apple MACBOOK & PRO NOTEBOOK - BLACK
SOFT CARRY CASE SLEEVE for 15.4 INCH Apple MACBOOK & PRO NOTEBOOK - BLACK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 9 Dec 2011
A decent sleeve. Protects MacBook pro and fits perfectly when closed. Not the best quality build ever, but its what I expected for the price. Does the job.