Profile for kristina kis > Reviews

Content by kristina kis

kristina kis

Hatley Baby Boys Infant Footed Coverall Micro Scopic Creatures Sleepsuit, Blue, 18-24 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pyjamas for babies, 24 Jan. 2015
I got these gorgeous baby pyjamas for my 15 month old little boy in size 18-24 and they fit him perfectly.
He's been wearing size 12-18 over the past couple of months, which are tight on him now (@15months).
Personally, I think Hatley sizing comes up a bit too small, and it's worth going a size up.
Otherwise, they are the softest, best fitting pyjamas ever!

Hatley Baby Boys Infant Footed Coverall Dino Bones Pyjama Set, Blue (Navy), 18-24 Months
Offered by AnimalWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pyjamas for babies, 24 Jan. 2015
Otherwise, they are the softest, best fitting pyjamas ever!

Lamaze Tug & Play Knot
Lamaze Tug & Play Knot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first toy!, 25 Feb. 2014
This is a brilliant 'first' toy for little ones. My 4 month old absolutely loves it, it's his favourite toy. The simple but effective knot with different little toys at each end is easy to grab and can be attached to the buggy, car seat etc. would highly recommend.

Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym
Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby gym on the market, 25 Feb. 2014
I never write reviews but made the effort with this one as I think it's the best baby gym in the market! My 4 month old - although still quite young - absolutely loves it. The fact that it moves and plays music makes it so much more interactive for babies. I would highly recommend!