Profile for Denny Boy > Reviews

Content by Denny Boy

Denny Boy (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Uncle Tom's Cabin (Wordsworth Classics)
Uncle Tom's Cabin (Wordsworth Classics)
by Harriet Beecher Stowe
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous book., 13 July 2014
If you have not read this book then I suggest you buy it. I couldn't put it down.

Mini bug gift box-serious fun for children (5years +)
Mini bug gift box-serious fun for children (5years +)
Offered by green gardener
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 13 July 2014
I was a bit disappointed at how small the bug house is but I like the part where the child can put the bamboo in themselves. The chocolates were actually stale, glad I am a chocoholic and couldn't resist trying one before I gave it as a gift. I took all the chocolates out. I don't think the chocolates need to be in there anyway, but I suppose it is a nice little addition had they not been stale (its probably just an excuse to bump up the price), I would also use the term 'gift box' loosely as it just comes in a white box with wood shaving type stuff in. I am sure I could have probably got the bug house without the unnecessary 'extras' at a fraction of the cost.
I will have to buy another small gift to go with this one because I think it is too small to give to the child it is intended for.

ABC, My Grannie Caught a Flea: Scots Children's Songs and Rhymes
ABC, My Grannie Caught a Flea: Scots Children's Songs and Rhymes
by Ewan McVicar
Price: 6.36

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book., 13 July 2014
I bought this book intending to give it to a six year old as a gift. However I will have to go shopping again because I am keeping this book for myself. I am 50!!!! It is packed full of great poems and rhymes and I couldn't put it down. It uses Scottish dialect, some of which is familiar to me and brings back memories of my childhood holidays in Scotland staying with my Grand Dad. I am a Londoner born and bred. Its a great book that can be dipped in and out of and some of the rhymes are hilarious. It would be a great on a book shelf at home or in schools. I love this book.

New Peppa Pig Party Range - Peppa Pig Party Cups x 8
New Peppa Pig Party Range - Peppa Pig Party Cups x 8
Offered by STYLE BUCKET
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Party cups, 14 Dec 2013
Bog standard party cups. No surprises. The children at the three year old party loved these cups. Lasted well after several refills.

Too High, Too Far, Too Soon: Tales from a Dubious Past
Too High, Too Far, Too Soon: Tales from a Dubious Past
by Simon Mason
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Dec 2013
A great read. Made me laugh and cry. Simon Mason has had an 'interesting' life. This book is a real page turner.

Scola Chubbi 75ml x 8 Paint Markers
Scola Chubbi 75ml x 8 Paint Markers
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)
Price: 9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Non Messy., 13 Dec 2013
A great non messy way to paint if you cannot be bothered to get out the paint pots. Great, vibrant, washable colours. They last for ages too.

License to Pawn
License to Pawn
by Rick Harrison
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Vegas., 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: License to Pawn (Hardcover)
If you love Vegas or Pawn Stars then this book is a must. great pictures and makes for interesting reading.

Spirograph Design Tin Set
Spirograph Design Tin Set
Offered by ToysElite
Price: 16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic spirograph., 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Spirograph Design Tin Set (Toy)
Purchased this as a Christmas present for a six year old even though the tin says its for eight years and over. I loved Spirograph as a kid and I am sure the child I plan to give this to will love it. I was a bit disappointed at how small the actual tin is, for the money I expected a much larger selection. Check the tins size so you know what to expect.

Russell Brand - Messiah Complex [DVD]
Russell Brand - Messiah Complex [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Brand
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely hilarious., 13 Dec 2013
This man is a genius. I was at the show at the Hammersmith Apollo. Came out with a face ache because I laughed so much. having seen the actual show I didn't think I would find the DVD as funny. I needn't have worried, it had me laughing out loud.

Polaroid PoGo Digital Photo Printer with Zero Ink (Zink) Technology
Polaroid PoGo Digital Photo Printer with Zero Ink (Zink) Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little gadget., 27 Dec 2009
This is a lovely little printer. I purchased two as Christmas presents and was glad I did. Great for portable printing. The set up was very easy. The size of print are small but perfectly formed and while the quality of print is not superb it is very good. I am so delighted with this product that I am going to buy one for myself even though I do have a very good photo printer. A must have gadget.

Page: 1 | 2