Profile for Denny Boy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Polaroid PoGo Digital Photo Printer with Zero Ink (Zink) Technology
Polaroid PoGo Digital Photo Printer with Zero Ink (Zink) Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little gadget., 27 Dec. 2009
This is a lovely little printer. I purchased two as Christmas presents and was glad I did. Great for portable printing. The set up was very easy. The size of print are small but perfectly formed and while the quality of print is not superb it is very good. I am so delighted with this product that I am going to buy one for myself even though I do have a very good photo printer. A must have gadget.

The Kid-Friendly Food Allergy Cookbook: More Than 150 Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free and Egg-Free Recipes That are Also Low in Sugar
by Lynne Rominger

2.0 out of 5 stars Very American, 15 May 2009
I wasn't impressed with this book. It was very American in its ingrediants, weights and measures. i couldn't be bothered to retun it so it ended up in the nearest Charity shop.

Live 2006
Live 2006
by Russell Brand
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Booky Wook., 15 May 2009
This review is from: Live 2006 (Audio CD)
I purchased this audio cd for a long flight. i believed it to be an audio of Russell Brand's Booky Wook. However it was actually an audio of his stand up at the Hackney Empire. Felt a tiny bit let down but am a Russell Brand fan so didn't send it back. If you have seen the stand up dvd then you'll know whats on this cd. If you haven't then it is worth a listen.

The Russell Brand Radio Show - The Best Of What's Legal
The Russell Brand Radio Show - The Best Of What's Legal
Offered by ladymike

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 May 2009
I was very impressed with the length of these audio cds. I really felt I'd got my moneys worth. Obviously very funny, minus the swears. The dvd is also very funny and I think shows more of Russell Brands character. If you are a fan you must buy this, it is well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2