Profile for nmgee > Reviews

Content by nmgee

nmgee

Hi-Tec Mens Shore Athletic and Outdoor Sandals O002567/054/01 Charcoal/Grey/Blue 9 UK, 43 EU
Offered by shoeshoebedo

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 3 Aug 2014
I have 2 other pairs of Hi Tec footwear that I find a good fit and comfortable both size 9 which is why I didn't hesitate in ordering these , unfortunately this style did not suit my slightly raised instep and width of foot.

Hi-Tec Eagle Wide Waterproof Trail Walking Shoes - 9
Hi-Tec Eagle Wide Waterproof Trail Walking Shoes - 9
Offered by Rest and Play Footwear LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy fit, 27 Mar 2014
WHEN i REALISED MY OLD ONES WERE PASSED THERE BEST

When I realised my old ones were passed their best I did not hesitate to replace them with another pair of HiTechs ,could have been made for me.

W

Aranjuez
Aranjuez

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL PLEASED, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Aranjuez (Audio CD)
I brought it for my partner,a long time Rodriguez fan and she loved it.I quite enjoyed it myself,will look out for more of his recordings

Chief
Chief

4.0 out of 5 stars new artist to me, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Chief (Audio CD)
really liked the country sound,traditional sounding with a modern twist,look forward to purchasing his more recent releases after seeing him on joules holland

SpraynShine 5 Litre Waterless Car Wash with Carnauba Wax. Ideal for Cars, Caravans, Motorhomes and Bikes.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy, 28 May 2013
good product ,competitive price,well pleased with the resultant finish on my car and the time it took to acquire it

Onedrywash Car Cleaning Kit
Onedrywash Car Cleaning Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars most impressed, 17 Mar 2013
nice speedy delivery,unfortunately while we were suffering with recent snow,but as soon as we got a bright day I cleaned both cars and was well impressed with the ease of aplication,the time it took and the finish obtained on the vehicles,glass as well on both, neither had been cleaned for at least 6 weeks and were suffering from mud,motorway grime and salt from recent road clearing.No buckets,hoses sponges ,no cold wet hands etc ,just me and a couple of clothes.I have already spread the word to friends,family,neighbours and anyone else that would listen to me.

DB 3 BurgundyBlueGrey Heel+Stripe Mens Ankle Socks 6-11
DB 3 BurgundyBlueGrey Heel+Stripe Mens Ankle Socks 6-11

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy sox, 21 May 2012
I had swollen ankles as a result of water retention and have found these socks both comfortable and non restrictive