Profile for 4 times a mum > Reviews

Content by 4 times a mum

4 times a mum (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HAVIT HV-H2552BT Bluetooth 4.0 Headset In-ear Sport Earphone with Hands-free mic for iPhone, Andriod Smartphone and other Bluetooth Devices

4.0 out of 5 stars These were fine. The instructions are sufficient, 12 April 2016
This item arrived quickly and well packaged. Unfortunately the first pair were broken. I returned these, contacted the seller and received another pair quickly.
These were fine.
The instructions are sufficient. The headphones are reasonably comfy to wear, but only come with one set of buds so you can't choose the perfect fit. It's luck depending on the size of your ear holes!!

The actual earphones are easy enough to use. One long hold on the power button and they both switch on, and pair to the device.
Then you can adjust the volume as required. They come with a charger which you can plug into a USB plug or computer. The battery life is prob between 4-6 hours of use.
To turn them off you just hold the button again.
The sound quality is fairly good but not amazing. They are less bulky than other pairs.
Would I buy them again... Probably not if I'm honest...largely based on the fit.

I did receive these at a discounted rate in return for an honest review.

Garcinia Cambogia and Colon Cleanse Detox Combo Pack - UK Manufactured High Quality Dietary Supplement - Great Value Order Today (90 x Garcinia Cambogia + 60 x Colon Cleanse Detox)
Offered by Nutravita

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped shift some lbs!, 9 Mar. 2016
I am suitably impressed with these tablets!
The two lots of tablets are meant to work together to aid weight loss. The colon cleanse ones are to be taken three times a day, and the garcina is to be taken three times a day about half an hour before food. The logical thing is to take them together.
I am pretty useless at remembering tablets so have had to delay my meals by half an hour a few time! It isn't the end of the world to miss a dose.

So after a two week trial...I have lost 5lb. They are not a miracle drug though. They work alongside exercise and a calorie controlled diet. I have worked hard these past two weeks. Of course it is impossible to say that I wouldn't have lost the same amount of weight anyway!
However I have not felt hungry between meals and have been able to reduce my portion sizes quite comfortably. I would put this down to the tablets. I have also noticed an increase in my energy levels, which is great. This could also inspire you to do that bit of exercise which would help with the weight loss.
The colon cleanse caused a little bit of loose stools initially but soon settled. Whether my colon is any healthier I really don't know, but it isn't any worse! And i feel fine!!
I would buy these again if I was struggling to shift a few unwanted lbs.

I did receive these at a reduced rate in return a honest review.
This review is honest and fair and has not been influenced by this.

Garcinia Cambogia Pure Whole Fruit | 100% Natural Weight Loss Supplement (Detox • Diet • Slim • Cleanse) Burn fat ★ Boost Metabolism ★ Increase Energy ★ Suppress Appetite - Veg Cap Vegetarian - SOMATOX
Offered by Somatox

4.0 out of 5 stars Works alongside a diet, with success!, 9 Mar. 2016
So, we are all looking for a miracle way to diet...But this is not it. It is a supplement which does help to reduce your appetite and works when used alongside a calorie controlled diet. In the week and a half I have been using it, I have lost 4 pounds. Some of that is through hard work but I think some of this can be attributed to this tablet. I haven't felt hungry between meals and I have happily been able to reduce my portion sizes.
You take this tablet half an hour before food, three times a day. Not a hard regime really, although I have had to delay my meal by 30 mins a few times!

If you are looking for something just to help you with your diet then this is great!!
Some of the info around also suggests that it increases your energy levels and can help lift your mood.
I have definitely noticed an increase in my energy levels. This has been a great plus for me!

I did receive these at a discounted price in return for an honest review, which this is!
I was pleased with this purchase, and would buy it again.

ShuoGe® R18 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (Blue)
ShuoGe® R18 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (Blue)
Offered by Shuoge

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, and noise cancelling, 1 Mar. 2016
These earphones arrived quickly and as described. They were well packaged.
They come in a box with two extra sets of ear bud attachments, charging lead, a set of instructions. The instructions show which are ok, but playing around with them was more productive!
I chose the blue earphones which is a lovely and bright. It has 3 buttons on it. To turn them on press and hold the middle button for about 4-5 seconds. The automated voice says turning on. The same for turning off.

Pairing the device is easy. Basically you turn it on and there is a blue and red flashing light which means it is searching, and also set your device on to bluetooth.
To pair it to more than once device you need to turn it off and back on again.

The earphones are clearly labelled left and right, and the blue band goes behind your head. There is volume up and down on the controls. Also they have a built in Mic. And you use the centre button to answer the phone etc.
They fit perfectly in my ears and cancel out a lot of the back ground noise. The sound quality is amazing. I wasn't expecting it to be this good!! I am very impressed!

The downside is that the bit that attaches to the actual ear plug is quite large. However, they fit really well and don't dislodge at all so maybe that is what is needed! But they dropped a star for comfort for me.

I am using these with my Android phone and tablet.

They take about 1-2 bits to charge using the micro USB cable (not plug included but can use laptop or USB plug)
They last about 5 hours of continuous playing.

I would definitely recommend these.

I did receive them from the seller for a discounted price in return for a review. This is a fair and honest review. And yes I would actually pay full price for these.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Purple
Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Purple
Offered by Acrylic Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd had this before!!!, 27 Feb. 2016
A fabulous idea. I am always looking for a pound coin or one of my trolley coins, but this is amazing. You just slot it in to the trolley and it releases it, and you can remove the master key straight away.no fiddling around disconnecting it from your keys, just straight back in your bag without having to think of it again.
It attached to your key ring. Mine is a lovely vibrant purple, is smallish and made off a hard plastic. It comes with.a protective cover on, which you can easily remove.
Honestly...I want too buy more for my friends. I am well impressed :-)
It arrived quickly, well packaged.
Perfect

Navy Snowflake Design Luxury Fleece Blanket Soft Sherpa Sofa Bed Throw 150x200cm
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing blanket!, 22 Feb. 2016
I love this blanket. I did a lot of reading around before making this purchase. It had to be right. It is a double sided blanket, with double thickness. One side is soft and fleecy, the other side is patterned and also lovely and soft. It's cosy and cuddly and lovely and warm.
I would highly recommend it.
A great plus is that it is washable at 30,'and tumble dryable too :-)
Now I just just have to fight the rest of the family to keep it as mine!!

Personalised Cushion Large With Pad
Personalised Cushion Large With Pad
Offered by Dartmoor Prints and Gifts®

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift...i want one now, 22 Feb. 2016
Excellent product. Received quickly. Lovely and cosy and soft. The picture came out really clear and well. I would definitely get another, and use this seller again!

Manchester City MCFC Scarf - Multi-Colour, One Size
Manchester City MCFC Scarf - Multi-Colour, One Size
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2016
Great product, as described. Great for the Man City fan.
Full adult sized

Wireless Cycle Computer SkyGenius Multifunction Waterproof Bike Speedometer Mileometer Bicycle Odometer Pedometer Recording Cycling Speed/Distance/Max Speed/Average Speed/Time with 1 inch LCD Screen for Road Bike Mountain Bike
Offered by Bigon

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little cycle computer, 22 Feb. 2016
This product arrived the next day. It was well packaged in an Amazon box, and within that in a white sturdy box.
The colour red is much brighter and nicer than in the picture. I was worried it might be a bit pinky!

The instructions are basic but clear. It is necessary to know the size of the bike tyre before you can set up.
Pop the sensor on the frame and the tyre. Attach the computer and away you go.
No battery included which is always a bit of a pain! It takes a watch battery.
Easy to read speed and distance travelled. And the distance can be cumulative as well if you like.
I bought mine for my teenager son who really likes it and it gives him a bit more purpose to his cycling.
Time will tell how well it lasts! But so far I am happy with this purchase. It does what it says, looks good, was easy enough to fit, and was delivered promptly.
I would have liked it, if it was a bit easier to remove. My other son had one which is attached by a watch type strap which is easier and I think more secure. Though this one does seem secure enough!
I would happily pay the full price although I did receive it at a discounted rate in turn for an honest review, which this is.

BATTOP Ultra Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for IOS IPAD Mac Android and Windows Devices, Black(UK Layout)
Offered by BATTOP-EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to connect and to use, 12 Dec. 2015
This product was well packaged and I received it promptly.
I am not amazing with technology so was hoping that the connection process was simple.
The instructions, though short, told me everything I needed to know and it took about 1 min to connect it up. :-)
Requires two AAA batteries which are not included.
The keyboard is slim, and shorter than a pc keyboard making it easy to store.
It is easy to use and has all the functions that a keyboard needs. Has a nice feel when typing. It had an on /off switch on the back.

I connected it to an android tablet.

Really pleased with this purchase. I would say it exceeds my expectations.

(I received this product at a discounted rate in return for an honest review. This review us honest and was not influenced by this)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4