Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "diddyhopkins"

VIBOX Commando Red Midi Gaming PC Case Tower with Easy Access USB3 Ports, SD Memory Card Reader, Temperature Display, LED Cooling Fans and Clear Side Panel Windows

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality & Helpful Support!, 7 April 2014
Wasn’t sure how to fit all my parts in it but when I contacted Vibox to return they were really helpful and talked me through what to do. Was pleased with this as it is a pretty decent quality case for the price! And now I have a modern day lava lamp in my room!

Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars UK HipHop finally has a break through, 3 Oct 2005
This review is from: Home Sweet Home (Audio CD)
Right, Kano, what can I say: Quite possibly the best lyricist in UK Hip Hop, in fact judging by the album...possibly one of the best lyricists in Hip Hop. People are going to disagree with me but if he carries on like this lyrically he's getting close to the quality Nas was spitting in the 90's!
The album is raw and has British Hip Hop stamped across it. It's not at all glossy and the best part is, the whole album is real, its not roleplaying the pretend life of a gangster, its simply telling the life of a boy from London.
I have to disagree with the production side...I'm in music production myself and quite a few other producers I have spoken to have agreed that he production quality isn't fantastic on this album...though I do agree, they've used MIDI pretty well but I felt that whilst Kano put 110% into his vocals the overall production lacked on some songs...in my opinion though thats what makes the album so great, it doesn't need perfection to make it shine!
Isn't it great to be back in that situation again for Hip Hop where its not on the verge of becoming simply money, its got a reason now and the UK have got a reason to keep making British Hip Hop rise. Whilst Kanye is the saviour of US, Kano is carrying th UK!

M!ssundaztood
M!ssundaztood
Offered by Bridge_Records
Price: 3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 2 Oct 2005
This review is from: M!ssundaztood (Audio CD)
I also realise this album was released years ago but its that good it compelled me to write a review.
Can't Take Me Home was aimed at a totally different demographic than Misunderstood, reason being that Pink took control of her career and proved LaFace she could make it as a Rock artist.
Misunderstood is an outstanding and compelling album, delving into the depths of Pinks emotion, tearing apart every misconception and allowing the listener to feel the songs with raw emotion, something which is rare in music at the moment.
Teaming up with one of the best song writers and producers in modern music Linda Perry (of 4NonBlondes and Christina Agruleria's Stripped album)Pink managed to deliver one of the most amazing albums of the past 5 or 10 years.
The album combines numerous sorts songs that include describing Pinks childhood and upbringing, such as Family Portrait and My Vietnam. Describing her rise to fame Don't Let Me Get Me and 18 Wheeler. It also contains a few party tracks, just to keep those who conform happy with Get The Party Started and Respect, none the less they are totally owned by Pink.
This was one of the biggest selling albums of the released year and a massive album for pink in terms of success and gaining respect. I've got to be honest, whilst the girl is using her head and reinventing herself Try This (her follow up album) just doesn't even compare and lacks the compassion and time that went into Misunderstood...it also showed in her tours...the Misunderstood tour was intimate and amazing whilst the Try This tour was an arena tour, and whilst excellent it just didn't touch the intimate gig for avid Pink fans.
Anyhow, buy this outstanding album, its a must have for any CD collection!
Absolutely 5/5 (hopefully she'll hook up with her idol Linda Perry again)!!!!