Profile for Guardian > Reviews

Content by Guardian

Guardian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Pack of 250 Multi Coloured Extra Long Flexi Straws 11"
Pack of 250 Multi Coloured Extra Long Flexi Straws 11"
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars 250 pack of multi straws, 3 Jun. 2015
Great straws with extra length. I have now purchased these on many occasions and will continue to buy as they are great value. I would highly recommend.

Euonymus alatus 'Compactus' 19cm Pot Size
Euonymus alatus 'Compactus' 19cm Pot Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Burning bush, 1 May 2015
when they arrived they were beautiful quality and packaged really well. I've waited to do my review to let you know how they are doing in the garden. They look amazing and growing away strong. Top quality it has to be said at a very good price. I would highly recommend The garden expert and the plants.

Mushroom Salt and Pepper Pots Mushroom Cruet Set Toadstool Salt and Pepper
Mushroom Salt and Pepper Pots Mushroom Cruet Set Toadstool Salt and Pepper
Offered by The Path of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Mushroom salt and pepper set, 1 May 2015
A lovely little salt and pepper set. Good quality and a good price. I would recommend to others.

Luxury White Lined Voile Curtains 46" Wide x 54" Drop
Luxury White Lined Voile Curtains 46" Wide x 54" Drop

5.0 out of 5 stars White voiles, 1 May 2015
I have now purchased these curtains in white and cream. Both very nice and look lovely in the bedrooms. Very easy to care for and the wash a treat. I would highly recommend them as there good quality and a very good price.

Cream ivory faux fur single sheepskin stule rug 70 x 100 cm
Cream ivory faux fur single sheepskin stule rug 70 x 100 cm
Offered by Rugs Supermarket (Dispatched Within 12 Hours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheep affect rug, 1 May 2015
A totally beautiful little rug. One thing, yes there is a smell to it once opened. I put mine on the rope for a couple of hours when it arrived and the odour was gone. I found it to be very good value and it looks great in the bedroom. I would highly recommend the rug and seller.

Discoball® Shisha eGo CE4 Full 1100mah Kit Stop Smoking aid Electronic Cigarettes With ZIPPER Case Uk Seller Fast Shipping (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Discoball, 1 May 2015
I bought the Discoball for my husband as he's an ex smoker. The Discoball is great value for money and you get everything you need. This is now my second purchase of the product and recieved no complaints. Again very good value.

2 x PLUG IN AUTOMATIC BABY SAFETY NIGHT LIGHT LOW ENERGY SECURITY
2 x PLUG IN AUTOMATIC BABY SAFETY NIGHT LIGHT LOW ENERGY SECURITY
Offered by ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Night lights, 18 April 2015
For the kids at night the lights are a great thing. £2.99 each and you get a spare bulb too. A good wee bargain. They arrived very quick too. I totally recommend. I use every night for around 8-9 hours a night and they are still going strong.

Miracle-Gro Continuous Release All Purpose Plant Food 1 kg Shaker Jar
Miracle-Gro Continuous Release All Purpose Plant Food 1 kg Shaker Jar

4.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Grow all purpose plant food, 18 April 2015
This was the second time I ordered this. First time was totally fine with no problems.. The second time was a mystery. The box came and it looked perfectly ok. On opening it the all purpose food was emptied out in to box, the lid was in bits and the seal had been pulled back. HOW this happened inside the box is amazing. I had to scoop up all the feed and put it in a plastic box. Defeats the shake part completely. However the all purpose plant feed is very good and I will buy it again but maybe perhaps from the shop.

Dormouse by Vivid Arts, suitable for inside or out
Dormouse by Vivid Arts, suitable for inside or out
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Vivid Arts mouse, 18 April 2015
Another little mouse by Vivid Arts.. Totally adorable and looks amazing in the garden. I have now purchased many items from vivid arts and you can't beat the quality. Their wall plagues are terrific too. I highly recommend the seller and the products.

Vivid Arts Dormice Feeding Resin Ornament
Vivid Arts Dormice Feeding Resin Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Vivid Arts mice ornaments, 18 April 2015
Very, very cute.. Vivid Arts do a great job with all they're animals. They are very good quality, great clear colours and really realistic. They arrived very quickly and I would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17