Profile for Maisie Johnson > Reviews

Content by Maisie Johnson

Maisie Johnson "Maisie Johnso" (Nottingham UK)

Culinare Gas Lighter
Culinare Gas Lighter
Offered by Cochranes Of Ayr

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
A very useful gadget. So glad we can still purchase this from Amazon.

Kolay® 6 Pack Anti-Scratch Screen Protector For The New Apple iPod Nano 7G 7th Gen Generation
Offered by Symun UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery and excellent product, 23 April 2013
I'm not usually a fan of screen protectors as I find them fiddly to put on and get fed up with the air bubbles. I was pleasantly surprised when it came to putting this screen protector on my new iPod. The 2 stage application was easy to do and there were no air bubbles! There are also 6 in a pack so plenty of spare ones just in case. I was so pleased that I have ordered some for my iPhone.

iPod Nano Touch / Nano 7 Shocksock Reflective Sports Armband / Case / Cover / Holder - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 12 April 2013
Very frustrated with this item.The ipod fit very snugly - in fact it is difficult to get in and out. Have to get it out to charge it. Difficult/almost impossible to use the controls through the plastic cover. Am looking for something else to use at the gym.

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my GHDs!, 9 Oct. 2011
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
Best hair straighteners ever. They heat up so quickly and are very smooth to use. I like the fact that they'll bleep to remind me that I've left them on - always a nightmare for someone with OCD!