Profile for Nada > Reviews

Compatible toner ink cartridge to replace Brother TN3280 (high capacity version
Compatible toner ink cartridge to replace Brother TN3280 (high capacity version
Offered by CHC IT Solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Feb 2014
I was sent a wrong product that didn't fit into my printer and no ink either. Kept shaking it to get it to work but to no avail...I'm greatly disappointed.

Shizalta(TM) AC Adapter Battery Charger For Toshiba Laptop Satellite L500 A100 Mini NB100 NB300 Pro L350 Satellite 1600 Pro L300 Series Laptop PA3714E-1AC3 19v 3.42a 65w With Power cord included Sold by Shizalta(TM)
Offered by ShizaltaUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with product at all, 1 Feb 2014
Contrary to the description of this product, it didn't fit my Toshiba laptop. It kept falling off and it broke straightaway. Please please do not buy this product!!!

Nollywood Till November: Memoirs of a Nollywood Insider
Nollywood Till November: Memoirs of a Nollywood Insider
by Charles Novia

2.0 out of 5 stars Bland, 13 Oct 2012
This book didn't do it for me at all. I jumped so many pages just to get something interesting but nothing. No wow factor at all. It went on and on about marketers and producers....boring, still can't stop yawning thinking about it. Don't get me wrong, it might be other people's cup of tea, but not me. I expected to get glued to the book but it was just bland!!!! Sorry Charles.

Cambridge IELTS 6 Student's Book with answers: Examination papers from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: 5 (IELTS Practice Tests)
by Cambridge ESOL

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!, 20 Nov 2008
I had a very short time to study for my ielts exam, I used this book with the CD and had an average ielts score of 7.5. I highly recommend it. The drawback is the price of the whole package (I mean the book and the CD).