Profile for cosmicsunshine > Reviews

Content by cosmicsunshine

cosmicsunshine (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Gbos Dark Purple Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch For Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 + Free Screen Protector & Touch Stylus Pen - Dark Purple
Offered by mobiZone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case - and in purple too!, 13 July 2014
I need to protect my devices and this little case does the job really well. When I occasionally drop my phone, it comes out unscathed thanks to this lovely case.

Paradigm
Paradigm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - worth getting and reading - a bit mind bending in time..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Paradigm (Kindle Edition)
I loved the way this book interwove two time periods together so cleverly. The descriptions were excellent and I found the story line pulled me along so that I had to keep reading. I know this is part of a trilogy and am looking forward to finding out what happens in the next two books. If you are into Science Fiction but also interested in the likely outcome of current politics, this would be a good read for you too!

Star Trek Settlers of Catan Board Game
Star Trek Settlers of Catan Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Board Game, 10 Jun 2014
I gave this to my son for his birthday and my 4 adult children immediately sat down to play whilst I watched the grandchildren. It was great to hear them laughing as they played and when I asked they all said it was a great game! So on the strength of that, from some real board game enthusiasts, I give it 5 stars!

Octonauts Gup X Shoot and Rescue Vehicle
Octonauts Gup X Shoot and Rescue Vehicle

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for my grandson, 12 May 2014
He was so very excited to get this new Gup. Honestly Octonauts is a wonderful programme but they do spawn a lot of toys! Still they are well made and well loved!

Black chiffon flower & feather fascinator on comb. Perfect for wedding, races or other special occasion.
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty fascinator, 12 May 2014
I was very happy to find this online for such an amazingly good price. It will be lovely at my daughter's wedding on Saturday. Thank you!

The Basic Sources of Happiness
The Basic Sources of Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book by an amazing soul, 6 May 2014
I have had the privilege of being in the presence of the Dalai Lama. He radiates love and joy. So does his book. I highly recommend reading this.

The Original Tao Te Ching
The Original Tao Te Ching

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent philosophy, 6 May 2014
I highly recommend this book in any form or translation. The philosophy is very gentle and easy to understand. Read it from any place you open randomly for guidance.

Mahatma Gandhi and His Myths: Civil Disobedience, Nonviolence, and Satyagraha in the Real World (Plus Why It's 'Gandhi,' Not 'Ghandi')

5.0 out of 5 stars Gandhi Rocks, 6 May 2014
Reading anything about Mahatma Gandhi always uplifts my spirit. Having kindle book means it is always with me. Highly recommended!

5 Star Manuscript Book Casebound 70gsm Ruled 192 Pages A4 [Pack of 5]
5 Star Manuscript Book Casebound 70gsm Ruled 192 Pages A4 [Pack of 5]

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and excellent, 6 May 2014
I keep a journal and having these sturdy hard covered volumes really makes it easier to write. Good price! Will order some more!

Discovering Your Soul Signature: A 33-Day Path to Purpose, Passion & Joy
Discovering Your Soul Signature: A 33-Day Path to Purpose, Passion & Joy
by Panache Desai
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Panache Audiobook, 6 May 2014
I have not read it all yet, since I am on the journey with Panache day by day, which is the way he created it to be read and used. For me, it would have been less helpful to just zip through it all, because taking it one day at a time means being able to deal with each topic before rushing on to the next one. This is not your ordinary self-help book. It is deeply exploring every emotional aspect, providing a way to guide ourselves to our own changes. Panache does not want followers (except on Twitter!) but rather wants us to see that we are our own spiritual advisers. He is an amazing catalyst. I highly recommend this book and all things Panache related!

UPDATE 1: Now at Day 10 as Panache leads us all through each day, supporting and encouraging us, to guide us to Discover our own Soul Signature. This is like no other book! Panache really gets the cobwebs out from all the dark crevices and leads us by the hand into the light!

UPDATE 2: Now the 33 Day Path has been completed for the first time. Panache provided us a website where each day we were able to interact with others. The outcome for me (and for many) has been a transformation in how we see and experience our lives. It is clear now that we are good enough, we are worthy, we are loveable. We know that life is a roller-coaster ride and have learned to put our hands in the air and just go with it, feeling it all. Being in the flow of life means facing every moment with peace inside, even whilst the outside may be swirling eddies of confusion, emotions, ups and downs. The greatest gift we have is being able to experience all that life offers - the good, the bad, and the ugly - and learning to breathe through each moment and feel each emotion without suppressing or repressing our lives. What a marvelous book from an amazing person. Definitely not your usual 'self-help' book. It offers a true catalyst to navigating all of life's bumps and living a life filled with purpose, passion and joy! If you want to become whole and complete, experience this book and discover your own Soul Signature!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2014 9:59 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8