Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (West Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 6 July 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
Bought as a replacement for one that went missing, going to see them in concert later in the year, so wanted to get into their music again. Great album

ancol camouflage cat collar
ancol camouflage cat collar
Offered by All Things Garden and Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars V smart, 6 July 2014
Looks gre4at but has come off once already, so may not have it for long

Element Sterling Silver, Ladies', R2748, 4 Stack Assorted Ring with Marcasite - Size Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Birthday prfesent for my daughter, her choice. She loves them

GreatShield® Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen Protector [Anti-Scratch][Hard Coating 3H] PREMIUM Screen Protector Shield Film for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV S V 2014 (3 Packs) - Lifetime Replacement Warranty (Ultra Clear HD)
Offered by theWireless USA

GreatShield® Samsung Galaxy S5 2014 [iSlide] Dock Friendly Slim-Fit Rubber Coating PolyCarbonate Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV 2014 (Red)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 6 July 2014
Just what I needed to protect my new phone. Great item

Spirit Ladies Gunmetal Bracelet Watch ASPL39
Spirit Ladies Gunmetal Bracelet Watch ASPL39

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 16 Mar 2014
This is cheap, nasty and is so bad I have never worn it. A complete waste of money, it is awful

Pendant Silver Owl On Moon By Lisa Parker H3.2cm
Pendant Silver Owl On Moon By Lisa Parker H3.2cm
Offered by Cleo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 Mar 2014
This owl pendant is lovely. It is a good weight and size and looks lovely on my chain. I have had loads of positive comments about it

bluesky shellac changing color chameleon gel polish (001 GREEN TO LIME)
bluesky shellac changing color chameleon gel polish (001 GREEN TO LIME)
Offered by Tips And Toez

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 24 Jan 2014
OMG! This is wonderful. I keep washing my hands at work to show everyone how the colour changes!! I absolutely love it. Sometimes all the nails are pink, sometimes all white and then everything else in between. I am driving my husband mad, I keep saying 'look at my nails' every time they change. My daughters can't wait for me to do their nails with it. I am definitely ordering some more of these colour change varnishes. GREAT. By the way I am a 54 year old grandmother of 10, my husband says I am being like a kid, and he likes it!!

925 sterling silver elegant clip-on button style floral design bracelet / bangle jewellery classic design
Offered by JUN-fashion (dispatched from HongKong,arrive in 7-18 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Jan 2014
bought this for my daughter for Christmas. The price was great, and I was worried it would be really cheap looking, but it is lovely and she was delighted with it.

Baby Penguin - Nail Decals by YRNails
Baby Penguin - Nail Decals by YRNails
Offered by YRNails

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 22 Jan 2014
These little penguins are so cute. I thought I would keep them until next Christmas, but they are to cute to not use asap

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6