Profile for Vernon Pearson > Reviews

Content by Vernon Pearson

Vernon Pearson "Can't someone else do it?" (Scotland)

Veho VSS-002w Mimi Qube 2.4 GHz WiFi Speaker System Including Transmitting Dongle
Offered by Refresh Cartridges
Price: 27.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Speaker, Big Sound., 6 Jan 2010
Having spent quite some time searching the interweb for wireless speakers for my laptop, I found that there are not too many options available for less than 100. This product is considerably less money than that so I did have some reservations about the quality I could expect.

Upon arrival I was slightly disappointment with the small size of the speaker, however despite its relatively small stature it is rather loud. And what a beautiful little speaker it is with its eerie blue glowing lights.

The range of the speaker is rather limited however. It could not be used more than 30 ft away from its receiver.

It can also be used by connecting it to your pc/laptop via USB (which charges the device).

In summery I would say that considering this speaker is a lot cheaper than others on the market and that it does the job very well, then why buy anything else.