Profile for Lulubelle > Reviews

Content by Lulubelle

Lulubelle

BBC iPlayer Radio (Kindle Tablet Edition)
BBC iPlayer Radio (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly to use., 10 April 2014
Am very upset with this application as it has blocked my beloved iplayer connection. Kindle wouldn't let me play radio until I downloaded this app. What I want is to click stations, click the one I want...which then offered choice of each days programmes for the week, so then it was very easy to scroll and find my archers omnibus and many other programmes I love to play retrospectively OR watch live. This seems to assume you just want to listen live and its a real faff to get to the programme you want.
HELP!! I want my old player back and it is blocking all my attempts. It's things like this that will drive me to abandon my Kindle for a different tablet. If anyone knows how to get around this and play the Beeb's version of iplayer which is superb, please let me know.

All-in Yoga: 300 Poses & Yoga classes (Kindle Tablet Edition)
All-in Yoga: 300 Poses & Yoga classes (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 1.79

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful, 17 Jan 2014
This app is dreadful, very disappointing! I still haven't been able to get it to play successfully. I downloaded classes but it doesn't seem to "flow". I switched on the sound for vocal instruction but it's SO mechanical and destroys any tranquillity one would expect. In fact I haven't been able to get into any sequence as yet. Wish I'd never bought it.

Womens Novelty Christmas Tree Print Knitted Fairisle Jumper (M/L (UK 12-14), Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars no idea what to headline..., 25 Dec 2013
Nice fabric, also good service, am not that tall and size 14 but its too big on the shoulders though. Still a good buy

Girltalk Christmas Jumper Novelty Knitted Jumper 3050
Girltalk Christmas Jumper Novelty Knitted Jumper 3050
Offered by CelebLook
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Product details!, 15 Dec 2013
Am trying to decide whether to buy this item and it would be SO helpful if the actual measurements of length etc were included. AMAZON, maybe you should insist on these details being given before accepting supplier?

Dream Book: Symbols for Self-Understanding
Dream Book: Symbols for Self-Understanding
by Betty Bethards
Price: 14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 May 2013
I found this interpretation of dream symbols far too simplistic. There was no depth or understanding I felt. Very disappointed but there we are!

Kipling Women's Casaque Backpack Ash Grey K13559801
Kipling Women's Casaque Backpack Ash Grey K13559801

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling backpack, 6 Mar 2012
This bag is fantastic! It holds an amazing amount of stuff and is very comfortable to wear even though it doesn't have a hip strap. I took it as my only luggage (apart from med sized hand bag) on recent trip to Fuerteventura and it held all I wanted. It's well made and well designed. I also use it to carry my laptop when I walk the couple of miles to Wetherspoons, where I can spend a great morning/afternoon with books and media options along with my coffee. I am especially delighted as I bought it at bargain price in Amazon sale. Love it!!!

Yellow Lovarzi Desert Scarf -Stylish and versatile desert scarf is must have fashion accessory for both men and women
Offered by LOVARZI
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow desert scarf, 6 Mar 2012
Very pleased with scarf. The colour matched the illustration perfectly and was just what I wanted. The price seemed very fair.