Profile for Book Worm > Reviews

Book Worm "Jen" (UK)

Fifteen Elizabeth Avenue
Fifteen Elizabeth Avenue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov. 2014
A really good read, maintaining tension with rounded likeable characters

Agility Right from the Start: The ultimate training guide to America's fastest-growing dog sport

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 18 May 2013
Wish I'd bought this before - I've been doing agility for 18 months and this would have been a great book to have had at the start. Purchased it to try and correct a problem we are having - hope we sort it.

Kenwood Stand Mixer KMC010 Chef Titanium, Silver
Kenwood Stand Mixer KMC010 Chef Titanium, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I live without it?, 18 May 2013
I deliberated long and hard about which model to buy reading and re-reading reviews, canvassing friends and watching Utube videos. In the end heart ruled head and I went for the Titanium as it would do everything and look sexy on the worktop. It comes with enough attachments to meet most of my needs and is easy to use. I love baking and this makes it so much easier. I have yet to use the food processor attachment - I'm sure it will be fine. This is my first Kenwood and I would recommend it to anyone teetering on the brink as I was.

JVC HA-FX34-PE - In Ear Marshmallow Headphones - Pink
JVC HA-FX34-PE - In Ear Marshmallow Headphones - Pink
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 15 Jun. 2009
These are great earphones, I have quite small ears and these fit so comfortably, they are great. I use them to listen to Audio books so sound quality isn't something I'm knowledgeable about so I can't comment on that. This is my second pair, I hope they never stop making them.