Profile for Nada-K-Y > Reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Jun. 2016
Absolument nul! Pas Marocain du tout

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars A PURE WASTE OF MONEY!, 6 Nov. 2015
We are not using it. I have a bugaboo cameleon and it was hard to put it together with a German manual..I thought it was a silly joke to send a German manual along with a product bought from amazon.co.uk and dispatched in UK..I figured out the essentials and put it together, only to find out that one of the straps holding it to the pram loosens up in every move..

We placed it in the cupboard for about a month then tried to do something to "fix" it. In the manual, it says to cut off the excess part of the straps. I was not sure about it but then I thought I had to use this product because it was bought for a purpose. Once I've cut the strap, it became even looser and it instantly comes off..SO NO IT DOES NOT FIT ALL PRAMS

Mr Tumble Light Switch Sticker Kids/Bedroom
Mr Tumble Light Switch Sticker Kids/Bedroom
Offered by Decalsuk2015

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 Nov. 2015
The edges come off most of the time..not to mention the switch part of it..but my toddler loves it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

North African Cookery
North African Cookery
by Arto der Haroutunian

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a brilliant book, 30 May 2014
This review is from: North African Cookery (Paperback)
I'm Moroccan looking for genuine books about Moroccan and North African food to use as documentation for a something I'm working on.

I just discovered Arto Der Haroutunian very recently. I've got this book from a public library and I loved it so much that I ordered my own copy. I just received it today. I love everything about it: the history, the stories, some recipes (ok, there are some small mistakes but it does not really matter).

I also ordered the other books about Turkish cookery and Middle Eastern cookerie.. It's sad he left us! It's also sad he's not as famous as other cookbook writers..His books definitely stand out of the crowd out there in a very positive way..

Ma cuisine marocaine
Ma cuisine marocaine
by Naïma Zeghloul

2.0 out of 5 stars Trop cher pour ce que ça offre!, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Ma cuisine marocaine (Paperback)
Il y a tout simplement mieux..Pas de photos, les recettes ne sont pas précises. Je suis Marocaine, je peux reconnaître certaines recettes et je sais comment les préparer..Mais je ne le conseille pas a ceux qui ne sont pas experts en la matière! Il y a mieux sur le marché pour le même prix sinon moins.

The Jewelled Kitchen: A Stunning Collection of Lebanese, Moroccan and Persian Recipes
by Bethany Kehdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 Mar. 2014
Me being Moroccan and having lived in the Middle East before, I just love this book. I recognize most of the recipes there and I love the little twists..It's nice to have

Greedy Girl's Diet: Eat yourself slim with gorgeous, guilt-free food
Greedy Girl's Diet: Eat yourself slim with gorgeous, guilt-free food
by Nadia Sawalha

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and keeps you on track, 13 Mar. 2014
While I haven't followed any recipe from the book yet, I just love the writing style and her tennacity in loosing weight and keeping it that way.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click 'n Learn Remote
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click 'n Learn Remote
Offered by Home & Nursery

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 Mar. 2014
It's not the best toy, it makes noise (babies love that)..We bought it because my 11 months old baby is always after the remote control and the phone..So I hope this will keep him busy.

Easy German (Usborne Easy Languages)
Easy German (Usborne Easy Languages)
by Fiona Chandler

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 13 Mar. 2014
By far, hands down, the best book and the best method to learn..I just love it, You even get a revision regarding the English grammar lol

Page: 1 | 2