ARRAY(0xab1c3360)

Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Rhys
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it., 17 Mar 2014
I love period drama and was thrilled to see it on the TV over the Christmas holidays and was certain that once it was available on DVD I would get. I hadn't read P.D James book but really felt that it was a good follow on from Pride and Prejudice and reflected well on decisions made in the past and how the reprecussions can still be felt six years later.

Very enjoyable.

The Big Bang Theory - Complete Season 1-5 [DVD] [2012]
The Big Bang Theory - Complete Season 1-5 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 25.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tv comedy show ever., 13 Nov 2012
A friend of mine had the first three seasons on dvd and gave them to me to watch at my leisure. I fell in love the programme; i laughed out loud all the time. The writing is brillant and the cast members are fantastic, each suited to their role especially Jim Parsons. After finishing the third season i had to get the rest and decided to purchase season 1-5 as i knew that i would watch them time and again. I would defintley recommend this series to anyone who enjoys good comedy.

iGadgitz Black Neoprene Sports Armband for Apple iPod Nano 4th Gen Generation 4G Nano-Chromatic 4GB, 8GB & 16GB

4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says, 22 Sep 2011
i'm an avid walker and always need my ipod with me and for a long time was looking for a product that would be practical for holding ipod instead of in my pockets. so i'm very happy with my purchase,soft material, easy access to dial of ipod.

Mr and Mrs Duck Gift Box Set
Mr and Mrs Duck Gift Box Set
Offered by Robelli Online
Price: 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars cute little gift, 16 Jun 2011
This review is from: Mr and Mrs Duck Gift Box Set (Toy)
i bought this item as a present for my sister at her hen party and she really enjoyed it and everyone got a laugh when they saw them. she even has them on display in her bathroom.

lovely gift at a great price.

Les Miserables - The 25th Anniversary in Concert at the O2 [DVD]
Les Miserables - The 25th Anniversary in Concert at the O2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alfie Boe
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Les Miserables: 25yrs of magic, 7 Feb 2011
Les Miserables is my favourite musical and have seen it live so many times; having seen the 25th anniversary concert live at my local cinema, i couldn't wait to get my hands on the dvd so i could relive the magic time and again.It's emotional, memorable from beginning to end and the quality of the cast is the stellar and first class. Colm Wilkinson has always been my number one Valjean but Alfie Boe really blew me away when he sang "Bring Him Home".It was amazing to have the original 1985 cast on stage and when the four Valjeans sang together one could sense the electric atmosphere. The sound and lighting was fantastic. The only criticism i have is that Nick Jonas was miscast in the role of Marius. He looked like he was in pain and trying too hard especially when he is supposed to be in love with Cosette and was really shown up when Michael Ball came on stage and showed how it should be done.

Congratulations to a wonderful cast and crew and to Cameron Mackintosh for giving us a wonderful memorable night.

Here's to another 25 years!!!