Profile for naughty23dog > Reviews

Eragon (1 disc) [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Edward Speleers
Offered by Qoolist

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book, not so good film., 22 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Eragon (1 disc) [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I read Eragon in about a week. I simply LOVED it. I was hoping that hollywwod wouldn't mess up this masterpiece as it usally does. The book has aprox. 700 pages, if half of those had got in it would be better. Parts involing a few CHAPTERS where missed out (like when eragon travelles through the desert). It was good as a film but comparing it to the book it's NOT good. Better rent it if you want to watch it.

The Queen [DVD] [2006]
The Queen [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Helen Mirren
Offered by Jasuli

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Nov. 2007
This review is from: The Queen [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I would NEVER have watched this, but as I walked in the local video rental shop I spoted. So I gave it a go. Helen Mirren plays the Queen very well as the crisis with death of princess Diana begins. Tony Blair has just been elected president and is trying to get the Queen to give a speach about Diana and to let the funeral be public. Follow the life of the Queen inside her world, cut out from the outside, in her fabulous gardens and go with the film's "flow". Even though I'm not into this type of film I quite enjoyed this one, which flowed non-stop. The only problem with this film is that you know what happens in the end...

Legend of Kay (PS2)
Legend of Kay (PS2)
Offered by total-gamer

4.0 out of 5 stars Old but good, 22 Nov. 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Legend of Kay (PS2) (Video Game)
THis game is quite old, but still has good grafics and gameplay. Use martial arts, swords, claws and even a destructive hammer. Each weapon can be upgraded, if it's "next level" is found. When a lot af action is going on on the screen (eg. 15 enemies plus kay jumping about) the game goes a tiny little bit slower, many might say that that is NOT good, but I think it gives a better "effect" to the action. This game really doesn't need to be 12+, but I'd still go for 7+ as small children might get kinda frustrated after 3 days of one level...

England (Horrible Histories Special)
England (Horrible Histories Special)
by Terry Deary

5.0 out of 5 stars Reread and reread..., 22 Nov. 2007
I've read this book something like 10 times and I still look at it everynow and then.A book for kids of 10+ or they wouldn't really understand any of the jokes. This is quite old but still fabulous, as are all in the series. You'll remember stuff from this book for the rest of your life! You'd better buy this. Now.

Ratchet & Clank 3: Platinum (PS2)
Ratchet & Clank 3: Platinum (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best in the series, 31 July 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If you've got a PS2 and don't have the ratchet&clank games you'd better buy them all. Especially this one. Even though I don't like everything (I'd preffer the dual Raptors than the starting weapon of R&C 3 or I might say I got dissapointed by a few weapons and I'd preffer a bigger selection of them) it is the best in the series, even better than Gladiator!

Ratchet Gladiator (PS2)
Ratchet Gladiator (PS2)
Offered by multimedia-online

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but could be better, 31 July 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have every single Ratchet&Clank game for the PS2 and have bought them all the month they are released. This is the easiest game of the 4. It took me about 10hours to complite the game and I'm no PS geek. It's a great game and enjoyable to play again and again but it lacks the difficulty of ratchet&clank 1. I wanted more from Insomniac and I know this could be better, but still it gets 4/5 for the fun!

Summoner 2
Summoner 2
Offered by multimedia-online

4.0 out of 5 stars Summoner2, 31 July 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Summoner 2 (Video Game)
A really great RPG with a brilliant storyline and quite good graphics for 2002. You play as Maia the goddess Laharah reborn, and your quest is to heal the tree of Elleh. Along the way your team will grow and you will have the ability to choose your party on each mission. If you are a lover of katanas and assasination you will pick Sangaril a munari assasin, or if you love martial arts you will choose Neru the pirate of Teomura etc. The AI controls are goood but a bit dissapointing at times. All in all this gets 4/5. If you like RPG games and a challenge buy this.

Oh, and don't get dissapointed if you can't pass a level, it took me 6 months to get passed one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2010 10:10 PM BST

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (PS2)
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!, 23 Dec. 2005
Sly 2 was great, new ideas and so on but I think the bigest improvment is the three playeble characters. Now the team 's back and ready to rock, the team will become seven playeble characters(plus inspector fox eight)!Now it 's Italy,China and more!The grafics are (as always) great, clever missions and a marvelous storyboard! Pickpocket,kick but(not exactly!) and bow stuff up. And a complicated-not the best-ending, will there be a next adventure? Let 's hope...

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS2)
Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS2)
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT SLYGAME, 5 Nov. 2005
A fast moving game,you might get "stuck" at some areas but if you just say:"too hard", you won't get anywere.Even when I get mad with it I always go on,and it works!Fast moving, lots of action, pickpocketing through brilliant areas. You will just like it!!