Profile for sophienotley > Reviews

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, 24 Feb 2014
I read this book because of an excellent review by the author Sophie Hannah. It was hard to put down ! The build up to finding out the secret was very well written. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me
Price: 0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
Well written and heartfelt. This book deals sensitively with the sorrow of miscarriage and IVF treatment. I would recommend this book.

The Spook's Secret: Book 3 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
The Spook's Secret: Book 3 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
by Joseph Delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, 8 Oct 2013
My teenage son is quite particular about the books he reads and he thoroughly enjoyed this series. I have ordered the next 4 books for him. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Royal & Langnickel oval (kidney shape) paint palette 10 well
Royal & Langnickel oval (kidney shape) paint palette 10 well
Offered by Shopping Bazar
Price: 0.70

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this palette for my children to do their school art work. It is perfect for them to mix the paints.

Ranger's Apprentice 5: The Sorcerer in the North
Ranger's Apprentice 5: The Sorcerer in the North
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great series, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this series of books for my then 12 yr old son who loves reading. He says they are really good and would recommend them to others.

Ranger's Apprentice 6: The Siege of Macindaw
Ranger's Apprentice 6: The Siege of Macindaw

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 17 Mar 2013
My son is an avid reader and thoroughly enjoyed reading this series of books. He would recommend these books to others.

Ranger's Apprentice 3: The Icebound Land
Ranger's Apprentice 3: The Icebound Land

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book, 17 Mar 2013
My son is an avid reader and he loves to read sets of books. He has now read almost all this series of books and would recommend them to others.

Ranger's Apprentice 7: Erak's Ransom
Ranger's Apprentice 7: Erak's Ransom

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 17 Mar 2013
My son really likes to read series of books and he really enjoys these. I would recommend these books to others.

Woman Ladies Accessory Cotton Scarf Jewellery Necklace Beads Heart Pendant stud (Red)
Offered by Bags & Purses
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice scarf, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this scarf as a present for my mother in law. She loved the colour and the style. She wears it regularly.

Womens Girls Floral School College Work Travel Gym Hiking Backpack Rucksack Bag (Black/Blue/Pink/Purple) (Pink)
Offered by chervi-lane
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars strong bag, 17 Mar 2013
Having bought my daughter a bag that only lasted a few weeks I was hoping this bag would survive school for longer and it did! Its still going strong.

Page: 1 | 2