Profile for Karen W > Reviews

Flash Liquid Gel Lemon 400 ml
Offered by Kiara World
Price: 3.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Liquid-Gel is Quick and Easy to Use, 18 July 2014
Flash Liquid-Gel is a great product. It is quick and easy to use and does a great job cleaning each room in my house. It is multi-purpose so can be used on floors and worktops which saves having to buy and use 2 products. I also prevents wastage with its dosing cap which only allows the necessary amount to be poured before stopping. I would definitely recommend this product. I wa this product to test by SuperSavvy.

Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist 10 ml
Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist 10 ml
Price: 15.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshig on my Eyes, 3 Jun 2014
I do suffer from dry eyes when I'm tired and cant help rubbing them which makes them so much worse especially if I am wearing makeup. I have been thinking about trying out a product on my eyes to see if it helped so this campaign came at the right time for me. Its easy to use although I must admit that on a couple of occasions I have missed my eye when I have sprayed the product as you have to close your eyes. It feels nice and cool on my eyes and sinks in really quickly without ruining my make up. I must admit to not being keen on the smell but that doesn't put me of using it. While the affects don't last all day I do think it is a product that is worth using on a daily basis and my eyes don't seem to be as dry anymore. I received this product from BzzAgent to try out.

Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First Time My Feet Have Been This Smooth in a While, 5 May 2014
I have to admit that my feet are not in the best of condition especially my heels while have really dry hard skin. They are certainly not ready to show off in summer sandals. That was before the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi. Its easy to use just run it over your heels for a few minutes and the apply the serum. Simple. My feet are now ready to show off in sandals. My heels look and feel so much nicer, I will definately use this once a week to keep my feet in this shape. I received this product to try out from BzzAgent.

The IT Crowd: Series 3 [DVD]
The IT Crowd: Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris O'Dowd
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, 5 May 2014
This review is from: The IT Crowd: Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I love this series and season 3 did not disappoint. I would recommend this TV show as it is really funny and the actors are great.

A Long Way Down
A Long Way Down
by Nick Hornby
Price: 3.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 May 2014
This review is from: A Long Way Down (Paperback)
I bought this after watching the film and enjoying it. I was disappointed with the book it wasn't great. I preferred the film. Would not recommend.

Need for Speed
Need for Speed
by Brian Kelleher
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 5 May 2014
I bought this after seeing the film at the cinema and really enjoying it. Its similiar to the movie for the most part but has a bit more detail here and there. If you enjoyed the movie its worth getting the book.

Moonlight - Season 1 - Complete [DVD] [2008]
Moonlight - Season 1 - Complete [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Alex O'Loughlin
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Handsome Vampire, 15 Feb 2014
I loved this series. I was sad it only lasted 1 season but luckily there are no cliffhangers. Alex O'Loughlin is great as tortured vampire Mike St John.

Leap Year [DVD]
Leap Year [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amy Adams
Price: 6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Cheese, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Leap Year [DVD] (DVD)
I know in my heart of hearts this is a really bad movie but Im going to be honest and tell you I loved it and watched it over and over. If you like pure cheese and can forgive a bad Irish accent get this watched.

The IT Crowd Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
The IT Crowd Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Ayoade
Price: 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Funny Funny, 15 Feb 2014
This series is hysterical. The 3 main characters just crack me up. I love every episode. Really recommend this series.

Grown Ups [DVD] [2011]
Grown Ups [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This Movie Cracked me Up, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Grown Ups [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I loved this movie even though Im not a big fan of Adam Sandler. This is crack you up funny. I couldnt stop laughing all the way through this movie.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4